More Friends

Options
HI,
I've been using MyFitnessPal daily for over 3 weeks to start on my journey to lose 75+ pounds. I'm working with a Registered Dietcian and my Dr. on a low-carb diet. I really need some friends, who are also serious about losing weight. I'd like to give/receive encouragement and motivation and share new ideas and recipes.

Would you consider being my friend?

Vicki

Replies

• jjkale
    jjkale Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Vicki
    I have recently started on myfitnesspal. I am looking to make some friends here. Send me a msg.
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi!,
    Good for you, you are making the right approach toward getting the weight off
    in a healthy way. I would be happy to be your friend, share motivation and recipes.
    I took my first 100 pounds off with weight watchers, ( I was 346 pounds) and I've
    learned a lot from them in the past about healthy eating. I just started my
    4th week here, I really enjoy reading the posts from others, I've learned a lot.
    I now weigh 184 and have 45 to go to reach my goal. Good Luck!
  • fatgirljessica
    Options
    Hi. I'm gonna add you! My diary is open to friends so you can see how I eat. I have it set to post when I exercise and I'll be posting little tid bits I find helpful...

Good luck!
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add you, I post little tidbits that I see in what I do, and I'd be proud to help you reach your goals :)