Starting fresh, feel free to add me as a friend

Options
I am starting from fresh again. I did not use properly the diary to track my workout or food. I have been training fairly consistently and eating healthy most day, but unfortunately I fell into binge eating during the evenings (my biggest problem). This is why I can't loose weight, my calorie intake is too high.

The only time I have been able to loose a significant amount of weight was by tracking everything I ate and did a few years ago. There is no short cut.

So today I am doing you and myself a promise: I will track down my food intake and workout until my weight and eating habit are under control. No cheating myself anymore. I can't spend my life feeling guilty and wanting to loose the weight. I have to act now. My pantry is filled with healthy food. I already exercises most day. I now have to track and loose. Thank you guys for your support in that journey! :) Feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• Seralithe
    Options
    Man...
    I can't believe they don't have a clapping emote, because you deserve some applause. The first step is realization. I'm definitely adding you! Maybe you can encourage me. :wink: