College girl looking for a motivational buddy!

Options
A shortie in college! I'm only 5'2! I used to be 115 pounds, but after a tough break up with my long term boyfriend, I gained 15-20 pounds in the past 3 months! I'm here to try to get back in shape, and to motivate others who are in the same boat. If anyone needs a motivational buddy, I'm up for grabs! :)

Replies

• catrinemorgan
    catrinemorgan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm also on the shorter side at 5"4. Currently 148 pounds and at uni.
    I've never been able to break 140 so that's my first goal.

Feel free to add :)
  • gar41502
    Options
    I just joined my fitness pal :) I am 5'2 and weigh 182!!! I was 112 when I met my husband almost 14 years ago. Since then I have had 2 c-sections and multiple stomach surgeries including a full hysterectomy. I am 38 and just can't seem to lose weight by simply exercising. So, I thought if I forced myself to count calories and track my intake I would possibly see results. Today is my 1st day! My 10 year old son wants to be my trainer...LOL! I am totally gonna need a buddy support system.
  • KelseyWood91
    Options
    A shortie in college! I'm only 5'2! I used to be 115 pounds, but after a tough break up with my long term boyfriend, I gained 15-20 pounds in the past 3 months! I'm here to try to get back in shape, and to motivate others who are in the same boat. If anyone needs a motivational buddy, I'm up for grabs! :)

I'm 5'2 and also used to be around 115! I'm in college in TX and am currently at 135.5 lbs. Looking to get to 110! Add me :)
  • chaaalgeo
    Options
    Hi i am 5 '2 as well and weighed 183 at the start of this year and now weigh 162.9. My target is 133. MFP really does work if you stick to it and make sure you eat enough because my weight loss stalled when I went too low. Good luck everyone :smile: