Never realized my face was this chubby!!! (pic)

Options
Mcgrawhaha
Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
I never realized my face was so chubby, until I compared to to a recent pic. The chubby face pic was taken earlier in 2012, this thinner face was taken in January 2013... WOW!!!
40d1c1d6-a7b9-4767-b63d-f95c6097840e_zpsd26a77c1.jpg

Replies

• heneedsmylove33
    Options
    WOW HOW DID YOU SHED THE POUNDS IM LOOKING TO LOOSING 60 LBS ANY USEFUL TIPS? AND HOW TO STAY ON TRACK? MY MIND WONDERS AND IM SCARED I WILL FALL OF THE WAGON
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have recently lost 15 pounds and there is a big difference in my face. (only 40 pounds to lose) They first thing people say is "I can see it in your face", although I want them to say "I can see it in your a**" . Oh well, there is a big difference in your face pics. Well done!
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you look fab!!!!! well done!!!! cant wait till i have a photo with some weight loss that looks as good as yours!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's crazy how much your face can change.
  • SassJess81
    SassJess81 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing! It's so nice to see results of your hard work! What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking?
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I know what you are saying... if i get pulled over the officer may give me a hard time thinking i stole someones identity. :laugh:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It's crazy how we don't notice until you see an old picture!!

My profile pic, the left side, my cousin sent it to me, and i was floored!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    Amazing! It's so nice to see results of your hard work! What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking?

i started out in september at 246, and today i weighed in at 187. im 5 foot 10, so im getting close to my goal weight of 160.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    WOW HOW DID YOU SHED THE POUNDS IM LOOKING TO LOOSING 60 LBS ANY USEFUL TIPS? AND HOW TO STAY ON TRACK? MY MIND WONDERS AND IM SCARED I WILL FALL OF THE WAGON

i log EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY! and i like to look here on the success stories every morning before starting my day, reminds me of my goal and motivates me! good luck to you!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just cant believe my face looked like that, i guess I never realized it... I always thought I only needed to lose like 20 pounds!!! lmao
  • IeshaMonica
    Options
    Amazing! You look so different.
    I started this a month ago and have already lost 16 lbs! (I lost 5 lbs before joining the site). Still have another 3 stone to go but like you said, looking at the success stories really motivates me.
    Well done, you've done brill.
  • connief1967
    connief1967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great. My chubby face bothered me more than the rest of my weight. I have lost 20# since October 2012 & feeling and looking better. Proud od you keep up the good work.
  • jamieandjason
    jamieandjason Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    you look great ..fantastic work and might I add I love your hair !!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I started this a month ago and have already lost 16 lbs! (I lost 5 lbs before joining the site). Still have another 3 stone to go but like you said, looking at the success stories really motivates me.

how the heck do you lose 16lbs in a month???? rapid weight loss is a recipe for disaster. that equates to 4lbs a week at a 14000 calorie deficit
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options

i log EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY! and i like to look here on the success stories every morning before starting my day, reminds me of my goal and motivates me! good luck to you!

I love this idea! I check out the success stories a lot too but doing it in the morning would inspire me. You look amazing. Pretty before & pretty still, but thinner :)
  • ottermotorcycle
    ottermotorcycle Posts: 654 Member
    Options

how the heck do you lose 16lbs in a month???? rapid weight loss is a recipe for disaster. that equates to 4lbs a week at a 14000 calorie deficit

Water? Probably water. Especially when you're first starting out getting healthy.

But OP you look so good! Congrats!
  • krissyluv79
    krissyluv79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW GREAT JOB!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL :smile:
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    Congrats, thats really great! you look beautiful but just so you know, you were very pretty before too :)
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • IeshaMonica
    Options
    I eat the calories that's been set by this site, 1550 a day and I burn at. Least a 1000 a week. I'm only doing what the website says, I go to my doctors every 2 weeks and they've said my weight loss is good and to keep doing what I'm doing lol....my....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!