Am I really such a SPAZ??

Options
Seriously....why can't I find the spot to change my "Signature"?? I want to add my No Smoking ticker and I cannot, for the life of me, find where to do it!! HELP!!

Replies

• LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    its right above this post, it says signature, lol.
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Wow...I reall AM a spaz!! LOL!! Wasn't it under settings before or have I lost my mind??
  • LoveMy4Kids
    Options
    LOL, I am not sure, I have only been here for a week, I am glad I could be of help though:)
  • LoveMy4Kids
    Options
    OH and congrats on quitting smoking!!! I started when I was 12, quit 5 years ago:)
  • DAKTHREE
    DAKTHREE Posts: 52
    Options
    Exactly what is the signature for? I clicked on it and not sure I understand what you can do with it. Congrats to both of you on quitting smoking!!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Exactly what is the signature for? I clicked on it and not sure I understand what you can do with it. Congrats to both of you on quitting smoking!!

Some people use it to post inspirational quotes, or you can also post codes for weight loss (or no smoking) tickers! Just a little motivation!

And thank you!! :smile:
  • DAKTHREE
    DAKTHREE Posts: 52
    Options
    I see, like your post under the smoking ticker. So many motivational tools on this site:):) Thanks!!
  • AkAmber
    AkAmber Posts: 40
    Options
    42 days, that's awesome! I smoked for six years, which I know isn't that long compared to some people. But I quit on 2/9/02 and haven't looked back! Keep it up!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Wow...I reall AM a spaz!! LOL!! Wasn't it under settings before or have I lost my mind??

I don't know you well enough to know if you have lost your mind,:wink: but I can tell you haven't lost your memory, because there was a time when it (signature) WAS under settings. It changed several months ago when some other things were changed about the site. I think it was about the time the "search" feature was added in the message boards .