The journey of the 300+ pound woman...

Options

Replies

• blackchick85
    Options
    Thank you so much for this storey... i needed to heat this, i am exaclty where you started and i refuse to go up anymore. I WANT MY LIFE BACK!! I know with God and this website i can do it
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Great post and great success story! Kudos to you and your ability to make it happen! I wish you continued success on your journey!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    WHAT AN:flowerforyou: A_M_A_Z_I_N_G :flowerforyou: STORY! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Everyone on here ROCKS!!! Whether you have lost your first pound or 100+ pounds...we all had to start somewhere. Taking it one day at a time...that's how I look at it. It also makes it less scary and overwhelming. Today I choose to eat healthy! Tomorrow I may choose not too, but I don't have to worry about that today!!!:glasses:
  • maryvick
    maryvick Posts: 12
    Options
    Great success story --- and I love that taking time and figuring it out is at the core of what you did --- to really get inside this problem and solve it, one day at a time --- is a part time if not full time job --- I am trying to be patient and kind with myself and your story is very very inspirational. Thanks so much!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on really doing it this time. :smile: Sounds like we had (and have) a lot in common.
    Cheers to snapping out of it! :drinker:
  • cotton1985
    cotton1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow you made me cry I want to be where you are I am on a mission to lose 100lbs and you said you were fed up and that is exactly how I feel, I am so glad that there is someone like you out there to motivate me to get my act together! Thanks!
  • treehugger88
    treehugger88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring. You look great now! I'm a 300 + woman, but I'm not going to be for much longer... this site has helped me so much, especially awesome stories like yours.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Keep up the good work.
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congrats--that is truly an amazing story.
    Good luck on the rest of your journey and your new lifestyle :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!! It gives me hope that I too can meet my goal..Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing and being an inspiration.
  • hollymires
    hollymires Posts: 117
    Options
    awesome story...I know the feeling! My all time high was 351! You are doing great!!
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's incredible. I hate the word 'inspiration' and all forms of it but that's spurred me on. This morning I was nearly ready to give up because relationship issues got in the way of my focus. Thankfully they're sorted now and your story on top has put perspective back in there. Thankyou :)
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    We can all inspire each other...thank you all for being here and being a part of my journey!!!
  • herbadot
    herbadot Posts: 16
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What you have done took a lot of soul searching and determination. I am proud of you and happy for your results!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. After the week I have had I needed the inspiration. You look fabulous and you should be very proud of all of the changes you have made. Yay you!
  • Kgtweight1
    Kgtweight1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. It will help me as I continue my journey. I know what it is like to eat fast foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Your story is inspiring.

:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!