Before & After... so far.. Just under 2 months

Options
13»

Replies

• LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I stumbled across your success story. Your before picture is very similar to my body type now (hate my 'love handles'), and your after picture is exactly what I want. So, seeing what you have accomplished in 1 and a half months is very inspiring and motivational for me! I just started really trying to clean up my diet in addition to my workouts, and I can only hope to have similar results to yours! Any tips or advice on your eating habits or workouts would be awesome :)

we can motivate each other!!! love handles are the worst. I sent you a friend request
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    thank you so much everyone!!! it sounds lame but the people on this site TRULY do help me keep going! they help me stay on track and motivate me every single day. I would be lost without this site I am completely obsessed and have made some amazing and inspiring friends! <3
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing in 2 month....very inspiring thanks..
  • hreu213
    Options
    Amazing! What a babe :)
  • NotSoBigNeil
    NotSoBigNeil Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well done ! You look amazing! Don't lose any more weight though, you don't need to from what I can see in the photos!

I totally agree! You look fantastic!!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    you look amazing girl <3
    I'm about your before now, maybe a bit more belly, but you give me hope! And in such a short time, nice work!
    So you did mostly run and run stairs?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!