5'2" shorty looking to lose 30lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• valedico
    Options
    Can I add you?

I'm 5'0" and wanting to lose a little weight as well. It does become far more difficult the shorter you are, I think. :/
  • dancindoc508
    dancindoc508 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (anyone!) I'm 5'2 and ultimately looking to get down to 125 with an UGW of 115lbs. :smile:

Hey!

I am going to add you. I am 5'2 and I started at 130 but I want to get down to 110-115. So far I am at 122 since starting MFP and Insanity in January! I actually don't know what my goal number should be! Atf first I thought it was 110 but it seems like that may be too skinny.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" also. I have yo-yo'd back and forth. Lowest weight was 127lbs some years back and I was very comfortable with that (wearing a size 5) but I have been all the way at 159, which was in January 2013. Since I've started back I've lost 9lbs (currently at 150) and still have about 25lbs left to go. I'll send a request, it sounds like we have similar goals. BTW, I'm doing Insanity - into month 2, and have seen great improvement in my energy and stamina.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 (really more like 4'10 and a half lol) and I would like to lose about 35-40 lbs. My dr wanted me around 100lbs but I felt really good when I was 110-115. It's hard being short because the weight really shows!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    girl i am 5'1 and i need to lose 60 pounds WE CASN DO IT
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. 5'2" and roughly 150 lbs, would love to lose another 25-30 and it's been tough. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • Zeade
    Zeade Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi I'm about 5'1 and about 25lbs to loose feel free to add me :)
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! 5'2" looking to lose 15-25lbs.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me I am 5'2" as well. I started my journey seriously in November 2012. I have lost 19 lbs so far and have another 20 to 25 lbs to go. I am feeling so much better so far and looking forward to losing the rest.

I log in daily!!!

Let's do this together and make it happen.
  • weatherlady
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well, looking to lose around 40lbs. I've lost 9lbs so far in a little over a month. Would love support from other short people like me lol.
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    request sent...i am 5' 1/2 ...started this in october...seriously in November..i have 12 lbs to go...YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • PrueH1
    PrueH1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4" and I also want to lose 30Ibs.
    Request sent... Anyone can add me if they would like.
  • Jenner9169
    Jenner9169 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Also 5'2" with similar weight loss to go! I will try to help you where I can. Everyone else feel free to add me as well it would be great to have some fellow shorty friends!
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I keep posting on so many similar topics I lose track lol So hello there fellow shorties :) I am 5'4 currently weigh 139 lbs looking to lose another 20lbs! Working hard and following my diet religiously! If you are need for any kind of motivation feel free to add me up! :) I need all the help I can get as well! :)
  • jvolpegulley
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2" myself....seems like more of a challenge when you're shorter. Feel free to add me.