I am new here and looking for other breastfeeding moms

Options
124»

Replies

• emmylouhowell
    Options
    Hi I am Emma my babs is 7 months, have only just discovered this tool so would appreciate any tips on how to input breastfeeding nutrition allowance if you can and any other relating advice. I have about 6kg to loose to get to my target weight.any tips?
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have a two week old that i am breast feeding and a 3 year old that I am chasing all over the house. I manually put in the milk that I pump. I figure about 20 calories per ounce. I gained about 60 lbs with this pregnancy and I have lose about 35 in the last two weeks thanks to an over production of milk. I tend to pump at least 12 ounces per pumping.
  • a10derlady
    a10derlady Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 5 kids and am breastfeeding my 10 months old. I hadn't been able to lose weight until this last month. I was getting depressed looking at myself in the mirror. But I'm on the right track now and losing about a half to whole pound a week. Trying to to stress too much and go with the flow until my little one weans himself, which probably won't be for a long time. I'm pumping throughout the day while working and not getting a tremendous amount. I usually get about 3-4 ounces per pumping session.
  • eringoines
    Options
    Hi! I am Erin and I am breastfeeding my 6 week old little boy. I also have a 4 year old son. I have lost most of the weight I gained with my youngest, but I never lost it with my first. I'm hoping that breastfeeding will help lose weight a little faster with my calorie counting and exercise. Feel free to add me! I need all of the motivation I can get :).
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 kids.Exclusively breastfeeding my 7 week old baby boy.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hats off to all you breast feeding moms. I don't have any young kids to breast feed but I would if I did. I'm very pro breast feeding. I have a 19 year old daughter whom I breast fed!
  • mommy102712
    Options
    Hi everyone , I have a 4 month old and she's EBF . I lost all the weight I gained with her thanks to breastfeeding but i'd like to feel good about myself , so i'm on a mission to lose more.
  • kryzalid
    Options
    Hello, I have a little boy he's 8 months old and I'm breastfeeding too. The little one doesn't like to eat much. I didn't gain much weight when I was pregnant around 16 pounds. But I gained a little when after the delivery. I feel a bit upset when I heard people say breastfeeding make you lose the weight fast and bla bla bla. I start loosing weight just a month ago
  • kryzalid
    Options
    I feel you Morgan0329 on this one mine too.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3 breastfeeding my 13 month old :)
  • kryzalid
    Options
    Any and all BFing moms are welcome to friend me. I have 8 children. All have been BFed and I am still BFing (at this moment) my 16 month old.

Wow so beautiful. Congrats !!!!
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom currently in my rocking chair nursing my almost 14 month old son. I'd love to have more mommy friends, feel free to add me!
  • alyssa1980
    Options
    Hey everyone :) I'm exclusively breastfeeding my 3 month old and I have a soon to be 3 year old. When I breastfed my older son (for almost 20 months), I was always hungry and never paid attention to my calories and I gained a lot of weight. By the time I started mfp, when he was about 14 months old, I was as heavy as I had been when I was 9 months pregnant! I will not let that happen this time (or ever again!) so here i am. I have already gotten past my pre-pregnancy weight, but have a long way to go and want to make sure i do it without jeopardizing my milk supply. Fellow nursing mamas, feel free to add me!
  • CuteWittleWifey
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
    I'm exclusively breastfeeding my three week old.
    Because of "technical difficulties" its actually bottlefeeding her my breastmilk.
    Pumping all the time is a challenge, especially when I'm alone with the baby all day.
  • rebeccawlaw
    rebeccawlaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm EBF my 5 month old little boy, who eats a ton, but I can't seem to lose any weight! I'm going to start religiously tracking everything so I need lots of motivation. Let's keep each other going! Please add me!

Rebecca