I'm officially overweight!

Options
The subject line might not be anything to be proud of, and only in a messed up world would being overweight be considered a good thing. However, I bring this up as a success story because I am no longer considered obese.
Next stop: NORMAL.

Replies

• ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ahh I can't wait to be overweight. Congrats!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    Excellent. It is a great feeling. I just did it myself too. Well done you. Keep up the good work.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Overweight is so much smaller a range than obese. You'll be normal before you know!!
  • michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! That's a great milestone! Congrats!!
  • geetarfitness
    geetarfitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm almost there, hopefully another couple of weeks.
  • savbentley
    Options
    I remember the day I was out of the obese category. :) It felt so good. Now I'm in the "normal". You can do it! Congrats on the accomplishment. :) You're doing awesome.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I made that milestone a few weeks ago and also now aiming for normal.
    Feels good doesn't it!!!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your fantastic efforts!
  • davichc
    Options
    Well done, me too as of last week and another 2&3/4lbs since
  • ndnyl
    ndnyl Posts: 96
    Options
    congrats to you on your effort i cant wait to hit wonderland.
  • jschlute
    jschlute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Overweight sounds wonderful!!! Kinda like one-derland to me!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sheemoh
    Options
    hehe congratulations!
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good post, raised a smile for me this morning, thanks. I too have recently crossed over that line

.:drinker:
  • Predsfan2013
    Predsfan2013 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can not wait to be overweight. Congrats and heres to NORMAl :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I share the same "delight" at going from obese to overweight. I had set that as the goal and finally made it. I'd like to get to "normal" as well but no matter what, I'm so much better off already! Good luck to you.
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Me too as of my last weigh in...never thought it would feel so good to be overweight...onward we go! :-)
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The subject line might not be anything to be proud of, and only in a messed up world would being overweight be considered a good thing. However, I bring this up as a success story because I am no longer considered obese.
    Next stop: NORMAL.

LOL I know that subject line had me going...
    I can't wait to be overweight too! 40 lbs to go!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! I know it feels great! You will be "normal" in no time! Stay strong!
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I am excited to be out of the "Obese" category soon myself. Awesome job keep it up!
  • stestut
    Options
    YAY!! I am too!!! Working on getting to normal!!! You can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!