Any Low-Calorie Alcoholic Recipes. PLEEEASE!

Options
HI, Were having a poker night at my house tonight with some close friends and I was wondering what sort of drinks you all drink if your gonna have one? Trying to steer clear of beer or dark alcohols ( I looove Jack) so any recipes would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance :smile:

Replies

• LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Someone else just asked basically the same thing, so heres the link to help you out!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/98804-alcohol-for-memorial-weekend
  • mnkris10
    mnkris10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here's what I like to do
    1 can of Diet Mountain Dew
    1 single packet of lime aid or lemon aid (personally I liked Raspberry lemonade with this)
    throw them in a blender with some ice and a shot of tequilla and that's a 1 WW point margarita
    and they are GOOOOOOOOOOD
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    My trusty rum and diet coke never fails me. It's about 60 calories for a single shot serving. Use light rum, less calories than dark.

Also, I've seen a few good recipes for "skinny" margaritas. They were pretty low calorie and looked yummy. Try searching the boards here or googling it for a recipe.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Excellent topic, it seems to be the theme for today! :drinker:
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Cosmopolitan!!!! Instead of the simple syrup, add a little bit of orange juice to sweeten it up though.
  • jessicakate26
    Options
    I LOVE wine...so what I have been doing is pouring a couple ounces into a glass and then pouring a bunch of seltzer in there! Little spritzer :wink: ...really nice in the hot weather!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    vodka & sprite zero
  • care1221
    care1221 Posts: 27
    Options
    i like rasberry vodka and water(u can get any sparkling water too lacroix berry is awesome with this) coconut rum and any diet pop or crystal light(any flavor u like) is good.
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE! I AM GOING TO REFER BACK TO THIS THREAD ANYTIME I WANT A DRINK :D WILL DEFENITLY TRY ON OR TWO TONIGHT THOUGH!
  • Richelle73
    Richelle73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am going to try mike's light hard lemonade or mike's light hard cranberry lemonade. They each have about... 98 calories
  • Ripgirl
    Ripgirl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i have recently discovered Grey Goose L'orange. Mixed with sprite zero it tastes like a super refreshing, ligth orange crush. So good!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    one shot of vodka (25 g) = 56 calories and Sprite Zero = 0 calories total drink 56 calories. ENJOY :drinker:
  • kjrosa
    kjrosa Posts: 34
    Options
    I like:

Classic, Cranberry Gape, or Tropical XS Energy Drink: 8 calories/ 0 sugar/ 0 fat/ 15mg sodium/ 35mg potassium

Jagermeister: 103 calories

Total: 111 calories/ 0 sugar/ 0 fat/ 15mg sodium/ 35mg potassium for a 9.4oz drink

It takes great, is healthy for a energy drink, and is low calories for an alcoholic drink !!!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    I only drink Vodka w/ diet coke =] My New signature drink or sugar free red bull w/ vodka!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I have drank vodka and soda for the longest time, I usually drink Three Olives Cherry and soda, it tastes like Hawaiian punch, only 69 calories per drink!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    one shot of vodka (25 g) = 56 calories and Sprite Zero = 0 calories total drink 56 calories. ENJOY :drinker:

So two shots would be 112? LOL! Thanks!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    My friend and I drink this one drink that is delicious, it's parrot Bay with Vanilla Coke Zero.....absolutly delicious but I ant to mix it up a bit! Thanks again friends for all of the suggestions!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    I like:

Classic, Cranberry Gape, or Tropical XS Energy Drink: 8 calories/ 0 sugar/ 0 fat/ 15mg sodium/ 35mg potassium

Jagermeister: 103 calories

Total: 111 calories/ 0 sugar/ 0 fat/ 15mg sodium/ 35mg potassium for a 9.4oz drink

It takes great, is healthy for a energy drink, and is low calories for an alcoholic drink !!!

Hmm I'll have to try it, sounds really good!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    i have recently discovered Grey Goose L'orange. Mixed with sprite zero it tastes like a super refreshing, ligth orange crush. So good!

mmmmmmm that sounds really good, and perfect for summer time :D thanks