45 lbs down, now with professionally made progression pics.

Options
Jesmoko
Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
I haven't taken a bodyshot of myself in years...or ever, now that I think about it. But I took one yesterday to show off my terrible shirt, and was surprised how much I had actually lost. I'm at my goal weight (have been for a little while) and I've started to work out properly now, which I thought I'd never end up doing. I owe a lot of it to this community and the website in general, so thank you all!

Let's see if the photo actually fits on here...it's a dice roll without a preview button, so bear with me.

dzauGlQ.jpg

Replies

• Jesmoko
    Options
    Almost there...

dzauGlQ.jpg?1
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    wow awesome! u look great! and i love stepbrothers lol good job on ur weight loss
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I laughed when I saw that Step Brother's picture!! Such a funny movie! :laugh: This is the funnest night EVER!
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW you GREAT!!!! man great work!!!
  • lovesthebeach
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on sticking to a plan and now you have great results!!! :happy:
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job, you should be proud of yourself! Super mate, just super!
  • Jesmoko
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! Next step will be buying clothes that actually fit...and maybe not Star Wars related. Maybe.
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Now I think you need a small smile at least. :smile:
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job - that's a big change!
  • Jesmoko
    Options
    Congrats. Now I think you need a small smile at least. :smile:
    Finnish people don't smile. Our lips have forever been frozen to the same scowl, it's tragic.
  • Cslauson86
    Cslauson86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Weigh to go! Great job! Thanks for sharing. :drinker: Skaal or skål!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!