What do you eat for lunch?

Options
What do you eat for lunch? I need some inspiration. 400-500 calorie range ideas would be best. Thanks all!

Replies

• tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This is what I usually eat at work for lunch lo cal lo carb and high protein

celery mixed with Tuna with mayo honey dijion mustard and a splash of lemon juice.

Then I just eat fruit.. my rules for a work lunch are they need to be easy, filling fast and not need to be microwaved.

A good idea is to add friend with open diaries and see the kinds of things they eat. Goodluck!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    250gms baked potato with some butter, grated cheese and baked beans
  • ixplodestuf
    Options
    Usually some kind of sandwich/wrap with plenty of protein. Also fruits like apples or strawberries. And I always bring a little container of almonds with me to school for snacking. Feel free to check out my diary.

On the weekends I tend to make a large batch of black beans and grilled chicken breasts that I can eat off all week for lunches or quick dinners. I usually eat it in a bowl with some brown rice or fill a lower calorie tortilla for a basic burrito. I also eat a lot of spinach salads with lots of veggies (and strawberries!) topped with a bit of olive oil.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    today it was white chicken chili made with leftover chicken, a couple of cans of white beans, and some green chiles. And one of my own high fiber low fat no-sugar added "broco-choco-nana-flax-n-whole-wheat" muffins.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I had cole slaw today and I made cabbage soup too lol

my diary is open.. I eat a variety of stuff for lunch.