Ladies, what kind of jeans do you wear?

Options

Replies

• mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    None as I'm too fat for jeans!!!

NO SUCH THING!
    I have to try 20+ pairs to maybe find ONE i can wear.

Keep trying-get a spandex/denim blend. i would kick kittens over my stretchy jeans. dont ever sell yourself short for sexy pants!

Levis makes great jeans in Women's sizes. Amazon.com also has a fantastic plus-size store. You can find them! Every girl deserves at least one outfit that makes her feel HOT!

I used to think this and said to hell with it. Went out and got new jeans because my one pair left were so ratty. First time I wore them out I bumped into a jerk ex. His reaction of "Wow, she's hot" was so worth it! And I'm so glad I bought the jeans and wasn't in my ratty worn out ones.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    A&E, Express, Abercrombie lately, I have 100's, but The briches keep baggin up, Lamesauce.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Mostly skinny, sometimes also bootcut.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Do any of you wash your jeans? I was told by a good friend of mine that if I wash my jeans, it would tend to fade out over time.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    i'm really particular about jeans and denim. i typically go for a dark wash skinny jean, occasionally a jegging for a closer fit. i have a few pairs of flair jeans that i had in highschool that i can't bear to part with. as far as washing them, please wash your jeans! i would say you can get a good 2-3 wears out of them before they are "dirty," though. wash them inside out to keep them from fading.
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    True Religion..
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    First whatever fits lol and second bootcut,trouser style not low rise, mid rise my body isnt the same after having my daughters.No one wants to see a muffin top and thats what low rise does to me. I like gap jeans curvy fit an dliz claiborne so far.Havent tried any jeans on since I lost 17.5 lbs since Jan 1st.My jeans are getting loose.

I like the look of skinny jeans but not sure I could rock them I have a butt thighs all that and Im short im afraid they will make me look shorter.

At my current wieght no way maybe I can try when Im back at 110 or 105 my ideal wieght:)
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    im no lady, but i love jeans and you cant go wrong with a good pair from Diesel :)
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I wear whatever fits my body best, so I don't care about brand. However, I have an ample butt, and most of the jeans out there are low rise, which is very unattractive when you have a belly and a butt! I have found only 2 jeans to work for my body so far: NY&Co. Curvy Skinnies (they have a mid rise, cover everything and make my legs look awesome) and Riders by Lee Straight Leg (which I found at Walmart of all places). They have a classic rise and slim leg. The NY&Co. ones are my faves, but I do like the Riders, too. Neither of them look like "mom" jeans and they don't give muffin top, *kitten* crack, etc. :)

I have the same shape and I love the Levis women's curve id bold jeans. At the macy's website, but also at levis, they have a questionnaire that you put the info about your body/shape and it suggests the best levis style for you. Even thought my natural waist is almost the same size as my belly waist and my hips, the curve id "bold" rocks as it gives me a waist shape.It comes in low rise, classic, and modern, also skinny, bootcut, classic, etc. http://us.levi.com/quiz/index.jsp
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Do any of you wash your jeans? I was told by a good friend of mine that if I wash my jeans, it would tend to fade out over time.

Yep, I wash them every 4-5 days. I also wash everybody else in the family. Never had any problems.
  • slavonka23
    slavonka23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    skinny_jeans.jpg
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Yep, I wash them every 4-5 days. I also wash everybody else in the family. Never had any problems.

Having grown up in the islands it's always wear once for any clothing -> to the wash or dry cleaners. Then again, we're an extremely wasteful people - clothes are replaced every 4 months. [shaking head] Fading has become an inherent non-issue. [oOops]
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Boot cut, always boot cut
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Levis always
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Old navy jeans, cause they are cheap and I get bored of my jeans quickly so need a lot of pairs. Skinny with the cuff rolled up, always.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I used to wear high wasted jeans but now I wear low rise or regular rise jeans than sit on the hips. I have found since I've lost weight low rise are a lot comfier and more flattering!
    Also the cut used to be straight leg all the time but now I tend to go for skinny jeans.
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans from american rag, the ones from Macy's. They have short size and fit perfect. Will also wear bootcut, but hate flared!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans, I got the sweetheart brand from old navy but they tend to get baggy the longer you wear. So I'm thinking of spending a lot to me, like $150 on a really good pair from Buckle. My friend has some and they are awesome. I figure I wear jeans so often, if I can find a really good pair, it will be worth the Investment ...
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

Having grown up in the islands it's always wear once for any clothing -> to the wash or dry cleaners. Then again, we're an extremely wasteful people - clothes are replaced every 4 months. [shaking head] Fading has become an inherent non-issue. [oOops]

My father is the same way. He would usually wear a nice shirt, wear it a couple times, then take it to the cleaners. Dry cleaning is pretty expensive.
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    I think I am getting a lit ahead of myself with my weight loss because I brought my first pair of skinny jeans. And these are not juust skinny jeans, they are super skinny. LEt's hope these size 8 pants will fit well when I decide to wear them. I'm a little self-consious of low rider pants, so. We'll see. :))