I need some new friends that EAT!

Options
2»

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love eating and will occasionally badger my friends on here who don't eat enough ;)
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I eat to fuel my body, feel free to add me. :)

I'm all about this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12

You'll find lots of like minded people there too.
  • Joey2283
    Options
    Growing up a boy in an all Italian household... I cant even imagine how many calories I was putting in all those years. Long story short.... I LOVE FOOD and appreciate it as well, but I found with enough water and Protein I dont even crave my long time comfort foods. I seriously struggle with hitting 1800 calories a day now, which I know isnt good but hey its working....
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I pretty much eat what I want (with in reason portion wise) but I make sure to burn enough to cover what I eat. You can add me if you want to. :)
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I'm a 38 year old SAHM to a 3 year old and 5 year old and I like to eat real food. No 1000 calorie Lean Cuisine food diary here.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love to eat, at 1750 cals. I eat back all my calories. I love to workout. Feel free to add me!
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am not a sahm but a mom non the less. I have discovered that I love to cook (now if I had someone to clean up after me). I also love to eat. I can not stand to be hungry. Feel free to add me.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to eat (and do so. alot.) and I'm always down to swap recipes or talk food ideas.
  • MariaHammer750
    MariaHammer750 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi....I need some people that are like me-LOVE FOOD. I started at 1400 calories a day back in March 2011....I was dying. I have lost a bit of weight-60lbs and am stuck because of my love for food. I went to the Doctor and she actually tld me to up my intake to 2000 cals/day! I would like some motivators and cheerleaders who can relate.....I am 35 SAHM mom to 2....I love to workout but hate to starve.

~Stacey

I'm trying to stay at around 1500. I can have more but it is self-imposed because I need to get the weight off quickly due to serious medical issues and I don't want WLS. But, yeah I do love to eat! Real food too; not powders and bars. LOL I'm always looking for more friends too so please ad me. My diary is open.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yeah! New friends! Thanks all who sent friend requests!