What is your fave excercise?

Options
Mine is cardio and swimming. sometimes I enjoy shooting hoops or playing the wii fit.

Replies

• lTlasha
    lTlasha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My favorite excercise is riding a bike, whether it's stationary (which I do more often) or riding around outside.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,733 Member
    Options
    I love Debbie Siebers' Slim Series (follow-up to Slim in 6).
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love the Treadmill!!!!!:smile:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Swimming and tennis! (Least favorite: strength training! :laugh: )
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I like walking the dogs and running... Well, I don't like running, but it works! haha
  • donnaleecam
    donnaleecam Posts: 54
    Options
    Walking. When I walk outside ,I use walking poles sometimes.
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Walking outside on a beautiful sunny day with my favorite upbeat tunes playing away in my ear (I live in Calgary, Alberta and we woke up to seeing snow from a freak spring storm overnight; sigh, still haven't planted my veggy garden yet, maybe tomorrow) . . . and swimming, which I am just about to go get changed for . . . . oh, and my favorite activity of all is gardening which can be pretty physical but Im just not there yet this spring . . .
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    Kickboxing and Boot Camp classes are my favs!
  • tcac
    tcac Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    biking on the rails to trails is my favorite. I also enjoy hiking the trails in park near my home and walking.
  • BAKECAKE
    BAKECAKE Posts: 10
    Options
    i love vinyasa yoga, strength training, and walking outside (so relaxing) ohh and zumba is reallllly fun
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy taking walks outside.. but I love heart pounding cardio and lifting heavy for the results they bring and how good I feel after the workout. :happy:
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Love my bike! and running is a close second
  • mrslisamprice
    Options
    I really enjoy taking walks outside with my hubby, but it's starting to get too hot to do that in the evenings (we're in Texas). Recently we've started swimming. Treading water vigorously for 40 minutes burns 750 cals according to MFP for me!
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Spin classes and mountain biking.

Also horse riding, white water rafting and badminton.

My ambition is to do an Adventure Race...but unlike others I HATE running (and am awful at it!) so while I'd be super at the mountain biking, kayaking parts...I need to get to grips with the trail running. I'd like to think that would become one of my favourite things too :smile:
  • LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine for 5 years was modern jive and swing dancing, then I got a bit bored with the social side of it and needed something new to keep me interested so I started to play netball... which on a Sun morning with a hangover and in the freezing cold of a London winter was a struggle to force myself out of bed but it always made me feel so good afterwards... especially when I started to play for a team on a Tues night... I was the oldest in our team at 36 yrs old by about 12 yrs... which made me feel even better when we beat the other teams!
    But now I live in the Middle East and it's too hot to play netball which I miss a lot.... so I now have to use the gym instead.... I prefer the x-trainer (elliptical trainer) or the step machine
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Riding my bike or walking as I like to be outside.
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    horse riding!!! yaya!! followed by surfing! or even gorge walking
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Zumba!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The rowing machine is my favorite!! It's such an overlooked piece of equipment.
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    Mine is taekwondo. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!