I'm in the over 100 lost club!!

Options
11 months and I've lost 101 pounds! If you had told me a year ago that I would be where I am, doing what I'm doing, I would have died laughing. Never exercised, couldn't tell you how many calories per day I ate. I would switch from coffee loaded with french vanilla creamer right to Diet Pepsi for the whole day, never drinking water. I smoked 1 sometimes 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Mid 40's with my 6 and 10 year old boys that I couldn't keep up with. I've given up Diet Pepsi completely and have been smoke free for 5 months! I can run with my boys and ride bikes with them. They have the mom they deserve now. My blood pressure is no longer borderline high. I haven't fel this good in years.

I still have more to lose and in fact my next big goal is to get to ONEderland, a place I haven't been since a teenager, preteen at that.

My family and friends have been phenomenal, without them encouraging me I would have given up long ago. Big thanks to all :))

IMG_7628_zpsa4331b8c.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!