Didn't lose any pounds this week, stayed the same!

Options
In the last month, I have lost a total of 13 pounds, but I weighed in this week and I stayed the same. First time I haven't lost any weight. I can kind of prepared for this actually. I figured we will probably have weeks like that. Last week I lost 5 pounds so I was ready to see that I didn't lose any this week. I was still hoping I could have lost at least pound, but that's okay.
It can be frustrating but I'm too worried about it.
I didn't change anything this last week, I still did my usual workout routines including tennis and I didn't over do it on my food intake.
This is pretty normal right? Just got to stay positive and keep rocking it!!
Hope everyone is having a great day!

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I think that's pretty normal. I sometimes do the same. I know how frustrating it can be! But it sounds like you're doing great! If I don't lose I up my workouts and push myself even harder.
  • johnwreagan
    Options
    It is very normal. When I lost my first 100 lbs I had lots of weeks of staying the same after solid losses. My doctors told me your body fights losing weight so it will win a few battles now and again. Keep doing what your doing and it will come off.
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I am on my last 4lbs, and my body is really fighting me. Last week i didn't lose anything. I changed my workout, And tryed to get closer to my mfp calories. This has happend to me before and the next week i had lost weight. Don't give up. Best of Luck
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Actually that is a good thing cuz then your skin has time to "shrink" too!!! Think about it!
  • gorefan82
    gorefan82 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone!!
  • onyxlibra7
    onyxlibra7 Posts: 93
    Options
    Congrats on ur 13lbs! That's awesome!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    Very normal! Especially since you lost so much last week. If I have a week where I lose more than 3 lbs I can pretty much bet on the fact that I am not losing the next week.
  • chocolaty68
    chocolaty68 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratz! You always hit a stand still point in working out but. The goal is to keep going your doing great.