I'm in the over 100 lost club!!

Options

Replies

• christy3565
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! No I'm not in ONEderland yet....29 pounds to go. I'm tall so that helps me tremendously :tongue:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    11 months and I've lost 101 pounds! If you had told me a year ago that I would be where I am, doing what I'm doing, I would have died laughing. Never exercised, couldn't tell you how many calories per day I ate. I would switch from coffee loaded with french vanilla creamer right to Diet Pepsi for the whole day, never drinking water. I smoked 1 sometimes 2 packs of cigarettes a day. Mid 40's with my 6 and 10 year old boys that I couldn't keep up with. I've given up Diet Pepsi completely and have been smoke free for 5 months! I can run with my boys and ride bikes with them. They have the mom they deserve now. My blood pressure is no longer borderline high. I haven't fel this good in years.

I still have more to lose and in fact my next big goal is to get to ONEderland, a place I haven't been since a teenager, preteen at that.

My family and friends have been phenomenal, without them encouraging me I would have given up long ago. Big thanks to all :))

IMG_7628_zpsa4331b8c.jpg

WOW, you look amazing and your story is wonderful. Looking at your current picture, I would not have guessed that you were not in ONEderland already, but good luck to you getting there. :smile:
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Go girl!!
  • meaningful99
    Options
    Wow! Just one year and you look fantastic! What an inspiration!
  • tigztag
    tigztag Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! congrats !!!
  • Just woOW! Excellnt transformation! Wtg!
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    You look great! And quit smoking, good for you.
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspirational. Hope to quit smoking soon myself.
  • giovanna1968
    Options
    you look amazing and healthy and happy! and you are in control of your life. what a transformation! :) jojo
  • SuzieBikiniBound
    SuzieBikiniBound Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great life changes all around! You look fab! keep it up!
  • witchiipooh
    witchiipooh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Your hard work has SSSOOOO paid off, keep it up :)
  • regina1006
    regina1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! Take pride in this accomplishment!
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW...amazing. Keep up the great work. You look terrific. :smile:
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congrats & you look absolutely FANTASTIC
  • headofmylife
    headofmylife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome Accomplishment! I will be glad when I can accomplish the same. Getting down lifetime pounds is a journey! Congrats!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I agree!!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic. I hope to be where you are next year :happy:
  • christy3565
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much for your compliments and encouragement :flowerforyou:
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference. Congratulations on making every moment of your hard work count! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!