7 months of clean plates, weights, and protein shakes :)

Options
So it's now been about 7 months since I decided to fully change my life around to clean eating (about 90% of what I eat is unprocessed food) and working out 5x a week. Prior to that I did hit the gym regualarly but without much purpose and didn't really watch what I ate. Needless to say it didn't help much. I've only lost about 10lb in between these two two pictures ( I do a lot of lifting and strength training focusing on gaining muscle mass) but my body has transformed quite a bit and I'm loving it! Still not where I want to be yet but enjoying the journey and happy I've made this a lifestyle :)

July 2012
1c91b53b-2bf5-4d58-be6d-892b1b2769fe_zps1b9fb9e5.jpg

February 2013
da402c1f-d395-448f-b9ae-261088271b56_zpsb3a437b5.jpg

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! I love this!! Just goes to show what eating clean and lifting weights can do! Congratulations on your success....you are GORGEOUS!!!
  • bitsyland
    Options
    WOW awesome work!!! You look great!
  • indysfine
    Options
    I was just wonder if any body has done or is doing Body Pump at the gym if so how do you like it?
  • boonies76
    boonies76 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    what kind of protein shakes are you drinking? what is your typical meal like?
    you look amazing...keep it up
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I was just wonder if any body has done or is doing Body Pump at the gym if so how do you like it?

I have. It's not my thing, just didnt care for how fast it goes. But lots of ppl like it. I do lift but more free weights and bars.
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    what kind of protein shakes are you drinking? you look amazing...keep it up

This and this :-).
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Your before body looks like mine now. I am so hoping I can look like your after body too. Wow. I have never looked that good! congrats!
  • elleryjones
    elleryjones Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great work! Thanks for the inspiration - you look fantastic! :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Honey you look great....and that core...Amazing....Congrats

BTW....We are very similar in shape...I am apple and hold most of my weight in mid-section...Great inspiration
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    what kind of protein shakes are you drinking? you look amazing...keep it up

This and this :-).

Thank You very much ladies :). I use Optimal Nutrition whey protein (either Vanilla ice cream or Double chocolate flavor) and add it to some almond milk or my morning green smoothie.
  • quishajuice
    Options

I have. It's not my thing, just didnt care for how fast it goes. But lots of ppl like it. I do lift but more free weights and bars.

Same here. I haven't done it because i like to lift heavier than what the class allows BUT I do know many people who enjoy it.
  • quishajuice
    Options
    Thank You very much for the kind words all!! ^_^
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    You can absolutely see the weight training/clean eats gains you've made. You have a good routine and diet. Nice work and thx for sharing.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow. Looking good.
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow you look incredible!!!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Really good to see a body that looks really fit and healthy in the 'after' shots rather than just a smaller version of where you started. Proves that a combination of good food and weights really is the way to go.

Thanks for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • dymondalvarez
    Options
    Great JOB!! What exercise's did you do to achieve your goal?
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!