Looking for positive ideas on improving self image

Options
Today is a good day! You know why !? becuase i say it is :)

And also i got a great deal on some amazing clothing. One thing i notice about myself is that i tend to want to look pretty and dress up but i always go back to thous same old baggy old clothing to hide my body instead of embracing my curves.

Growing up i was always in that goth punk rocker faze and so i collected a lot of band shirts over the years. If you know anything about band shirts they range from 50 - 60 $ a shirt! crazy! So apart of me wont let them go, but as i have gotten older and into a different stage in my life i want to express who i am on the outside. I am a very bright, artsy type of person but i feel people don't see it when all i do is hide who i am in big baggy clothing.

i'm sure their are other people out there who have done the same at least i hope i am not the only one.

Today i went shopping and found some clothing that really shows off my body and express who i am as an individual. So i decided to go through my closet and pack up all thous big baggy cloths so i cant wear them anymore! I am not throwing them away because i do have a nostalgic attachment to them.

I am curious to know any other things to do to help lift your confidence and self image, also looking for friends on here who are going through the same things i am. It would be great to talk to more people like myself !

Thank you everyone
have a great day :)

Replies