I'm in the over 100 lost club!!

Options

Replies

• jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing what an inspiration.
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! You sound so happy...keep up the good work!
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are a great inspiration to me...thanks for posting!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! My dad gave up smoking about a year and half ago, its such a great decision for your life :)
  • tgraypedersen
    Options
    Congratulations! I appreciate your dedication!!:flowerforyou:
  • nikkib_76
    nikkib_76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So amazing that I decided to actually reply to your post (first time ever). I also have over 100 lbs to lose and have two little boys to chase around so this is just the kind of encouragement I needed today.
  • red9812
    red9812 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That is one hot MILF ;)

Amazing job! You look fabulous!
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, WOW! You look so young, fit and healthy! Love it! You are my inspiration for today. Thank you!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    We welcome you with open arms... open and much more slender arms :laugh:
    Congrats!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Amazing! So amazing that I decided to actually reply to your post (first time ever). I also have over 100 lbs to lose and have two little boys to chase around so this is just the kind of encouragement I needed today.

My boys are my inspiration. So many more things I can do with them now!! You can do this, if I can anyone can lol

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! I am with the others...would have definitely guessed you less than 200 now!! You look great. I hope to join your club soon! :happy:
  • daborn526
    Options
    On my way to ONEderland too!!! You look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    WoW good for you...
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh My Goodness absolutely AMAZING. You look like you have never been overweight in your life. Do you have a problem with sagging skin? What is your workout routine if any? You are definitely a positive inspiration to many on this board. AWESOME JOB, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.....
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a great story- sounds a lot like mine (except for the smoking)! You look amazing and I can't believe you haven't hit ONEderland--- I'd have said you hit it at least 30lbs ago!! You look great!! And so happy for you that you feel good and can be more active-- that's what it's all about!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Oh My Goodness absolutely AMAZING. You look like you have never been overweight in your life. Do you have a problem with sagging skin? What is your workout routine if any? You are definitely a positive inspiration to many on this board. AWESOME JOB, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.....

Thank you! I have been overweight my entire life. In fact this is the smallest I have been since probably Jr High honestly. I know Im going to have to deal with loose skin when I'm to the weight I want to be but in my opinion that is better than the fat I have now, or had. I go to the gym pretty much every morning and start off with 30 minutes on the elliptical then hit the weights for strength training for 30-45 minutes. Walk on my lunch for 30 minutes. At night, every other night, I've been doing C25K on my treadmill. I'm on the 6th week with that but have yet to run outside. I HATE winter and hate being cold lol. IM still not sure there is a runner in me but Im giving it a try!
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    True definition of success in my eyes...lost weight and stopped smoking. I want to be like you when I grow up. I am losing but have not given up the smokes yet. One challenge at a time.

You look absolutely amazing btw!
  • christy3565
    Options
    True definition of success in my eyes...lost weight and stopped smoking. I want to be like you when I grow up. I am losing but have not given up the smokes yet. One challenge at a time.

You look absolutely amazing btw!

Thank you Joy. The smoking was so much harder than the eating right. In fact I used Chantix to do it. That didn't favor me and I ended up quitting it after about a month but luckily I was strong enough to stay away from the smoking. Most of it had to do with not being able to breathe exercising lol. My train of thought was I'm working so hard to get healthy but still smoking and hacking up a lung when I pushed myself. I know how hard it is to quit and all you can do is never quit quitting :smile: Good luck!!
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK GREAT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!