Mamas!

Options
Hello all,
I'm not exactly new but have a renewed sense of getting back on the train and getting fit and would love more mama friends! I have an 8 year old son and 2 year old daughter and am currently working on my post preggers body, esp my belly. Join me in my journey to lose some extra skin/weight/fat! I believe the more the merrier!

Replies

• msmarion2b
    Options
    feel free to add me. i have an almost 10 month old! I am also working on my loose skin and love handles!
  • GangstaMa
    Options
    Yes to supporting one another! I am a momma to a beautiful 3 year old babygirl :)
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I have a 10 year old and a 6 year old, both boys.
  • annagigian
    annagigian Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a Mama of 4!! 14, 12, 10 and 7!!! I'm still trying to get my post pregnancy body back..oops..lol
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 2 beautiful children .... 13 year old son and 7 year old daughter .......Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Working Mama of a 5yr old...here's to working on those pre-pregger's bodies no matter how long it takes!
  • bigb2001
    bigb2001 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sent a request I am the mother of 3 my son is 11 and my daughters are 6 and 14months