132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• donnaherlache
    Options
    WOW! Great job!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What weight did you start at? I'm so close to onderland also. 204 this morning. Yes it's only a number but I can't wait to see it!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    VERY IMPRESSIVE!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    bump- can't see on my work computer
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing progress! Looking great girly! CONGRATS!! :)
  • Smex36
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done such a great job and it really motivates me to do this :)
    I've only just joined and this is one of the first blog posts I've read - so inspirational! Be proud! :)
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What weight did you start at? I'm so close to onderland also. 204 this morning. Yes it's only a number but I can't wait to see it!

I started at 334. I know weight is only a number as well, but it would feel so good to make it to onederland!!!!!
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Don't apologize for the underwear pics! They were tasteful and it wasn't like you threw on your victoria's secret lingerie to take them. They were just instraments for showing your progress, and YOU LOOK AMAZING! Great job. You have such a lovely smile, and your confidence is coming through the pictures! Congrats congrats congrats
  • mnolasco34
    Options
    Great JOB!!!!!! You just inspired me thank you. :smile:
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazing....you are beautiful! great job!
  • talyn0107
    talyn0107 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So inspiring. That's amazing. Keep it up.
  • wonderwomn27
    wonderwomn27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: CHEERS,CHEERS,CHEERS 2 U!!!!!! Thats so Fantastic!! Along with u loosing weight,I can tell u've gained some confidence thats awesome,,,wow im still shocked,,,isnt life great when u look the way u wana look and its up to u to make that desicion of working out or not,or eating junk food or not,Girl keep up the great work,,,U look Gorgeous!!!:heart:
  • happyblueskies
    Options
    awesome their is hope for all of us just gotta say girl red is so your colour truely awesome:happy:
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! Amazing job!
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    WOW!.. You look great!.. Keep up the FANTASTIC work!.. You are inspiring to others and this proves it can be accomplished!.
    Thanks for sharing..
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's incredible and you look amazin'!!! Your hard work had definitely paid off! :flowerforyou:
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You're a very pretty young lady and you're doing a great job!
  • steph31410
    Options
    congrats !!!! I can not wait to reach the same result ...well done
  • Byebyebelly6
    Options
    YOU ARE ADORABLE!!! You look amazing!! Great Job!
  • christinefultz
    christinefultz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Get it, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!