132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• bettyann55
    bettyann55 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow you are amazing girl...keep up the hard work as you look amazing. I am sure you feeling so much healthier than before.
  • pnkpassion
    pnkpassion Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!! GO GIRL!!! Awesome job...I had so much fun scolling through your pictures I was smiling right along with you! You look amazing and happy, congrats!!
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow youre looking great! and you look so much happier too!
  • JahmezzDaGawD
    JahmezzDaGawD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! You look Fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning and fantastic! Congratulations!
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can really see a big difference! Congrats! The hard work has really paid off!
  • 3Athlete
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration.... not only to help motivate me but you encouraged me to actually take the pictures and keep them.... I get disappointed looking at them so I delete them but seeing your transformation and progress in pictures helps me realize that it will make the journey more enjoyable to look back and see how far I've come instead of always thinking about how far I have to go.

One other thing I have to say before I go..... it was great to see the transformation your physical appearance took throughout your journey but the other thing I noticed is that your smile got bigger and brighter as you progressed which really makes me think that your emotional transformation was just as great!

Excellent job!!
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing your a beautiful young lady even before you loss weight but now wow your beauty shows through even more with your confidence well done you have shown us all it can be done
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Well done, it was very brave of you to post the "before" pictures. I would not have had the courage. You are a great inspiration and one can already see how lovely you are going to be once you lose the next lot of weight. You deserve huge congratulations for doing this the "hard way"!!
  • jrogersj
    jrogersj Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment!!!! A lot of people seem to like my hair ;) I am going to school to be a nurse. Maybe hair could be my thing too ;)
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!! Great job! Your smile is contagious. I can see how proud you are and you should be!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great job!!!!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You look awesome! Congratulations on your success! :drinker:
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That is very inspirational! Thank you for sharing and AMAZING job!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!! Awesome job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cullinanmarti
    Cullinanmarti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW you are gorgeous! Keep up the good work! Welcome to the onederland soon. You have a great attitude and will be there soon! You should feel very proud of your accomplishment so far!
  • prisan512
    prisan512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing! Congrats to you and all your hard work!
  • atoz133
    atoz133 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Very impressive!! You're an inspiration!!
  • heymirth
    heymirth Posts: 448
    Options
    Wow. Great Job. Cute cute cute
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look beautiful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!