132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• jenniferwren
    Options
    What an amazing achievement, you look amazing and utterly beautiful :drinker:
  • tafarom
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm on my journey to ONEderland too - and you're a great inspiration. Keep it up!
  • clairehepple72
    clairehepple72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Well done! So beautiful! Your happiness is infectious!
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    Options
    Nice job! I better get that camera out and make a photo journal, too! Thanks for the motivation! Keep up the good work!!! You look AMAZING!!!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are doing so great!! Keep at it! :)
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing.
  • CiarraCA
    Options
    You should be extremely proud of yourself!!!!! You have given me much inspiration!
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Keep up the hard work.. By the way, you have a smile that just lights up a room.... Congrats!!!!! :smile:
  • shanswan
    shanswan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • yesmint
    Options
    What an inspiration. Thank you for posting this. Shows us all what is possible. Good luck with Onederland!
  • 1Whitchick
    Options
    Great job! You're a beautiful woman and your smile radiates your joy. Keep it up and give us an update again before too long!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration. You have done an incredible job!
  • xortion
    Options
    Amazing nice one
  • CorkDork11
    CorkDork11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great, and GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:
  • leedebter
    leedebter Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • anabanana73
    Options
    Inspirational! I just found this site/app three weeks ago and am done 5 lbs. I would love to lose 45 more, thinking of people like you and how you did it gives me real inspiration.
  • SassySurrealist
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up. With that kind of dedication you'll make it to "onederland" in no time! I just know it! ;-) :wink:
  • ebbtime
    ebbtime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! It lets me know this CAN be done! I get so down on myself for not sticking to my plan but your story gives me strength to keep going. It makes me tell myself to stop belly-aching....that some people had it harder & did better! Congratulations & keep going! Love the before & after pic the most!
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    A>>>>>>mazing!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! There should so be medals and all sorts of awards for such fantastic sucess but as an alternative, you could print all these pages of comments and put them on your wall?! I think I'll do that when I get there, assuming I get comments! What better tribute than all the fellow MFPers who've been there! Better than an award from a money making slimming club!! You look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!