132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    The story is in the pictures of your face. Not only are you so much thinner, but beaming with happiness at your progress. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • gdoncowan
    Options
    You inspire me to keep going. You are beautiful!!
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!!!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous, girl!!! Thank you so much for sharing...you should be very proud of yourself!!! Keep up the amazing work.
  • ricee1972
    ricee1972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are such an inspiration.
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Magnificent!!! You are doing sooo good! Congratulations!
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    has anyone mentioned that you have positively awesome hair? :flowerforyou:
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!

Woooooooohoooooooooo Underwear!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so happy in the last few pics! Wonderful transformation. I don't have quite as much to lose as you did but I finally hit Onederland 2 weeks ago and it was the most amazing feeling! Although I still have about 50 lbs to lose. I am also doing it only with MFP. Just watching the calories in and out. Working out everyday and busting my butt because it's worth it! You are welcome to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Totally lost for words....I had to scroll back up and look to see if it was you. You look amazing and you look so happy..You probally feel about like I do.Being overweight robbed me of life and stole my joy. Congrats to you and keep it up. Let us all know when you reach Onderland so we can celebrate with you!!!
  • ama3t
    ama3t Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! And happier too, which is what this is all about :)
  • fausto412
    fausto412 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • mazzyw65
    Options
    WOW it s the incredible shrinking lady! Well done and you re sooo pretty!!:flowerforyou:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    This is so wonderful, what you have accomplished with commitment and determination. So many people will be inspired by your success. I noticed first as well, how your smile got bigger and you shrank. Not only are you giving yourself a new and healthier life, but you are adding years to your life. It is so great that you are doing this when you are still young, while your skin is healthy and before you start to have major health issues that can't be reversed.
    Brava young lady!! Now go kick some butt in One-derland!! :flowerforyou:
  • FarmGuy55
    Options
    you are truly a wonderful example to all of us and give us so much hope also for our own journey. You are a beautiful lady and as I have only been doing this for 2 months I hope I can look half as good as you do. You go girl!!!
  • FarmGuy55
    Options
    Oops posted while on my husbands account - well his wife hopes she can look half as good as you. LOL
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING.

• jschlute
    jschlute Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! you look fantastic! YOU LOOK SO HAPPY NOW!!!! BEAUTIFUL transformation!!!!
  • maxinec26
    Options
    Well done :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!