132 Pounds Gone w/Pictures (some underwear)

Options

Replies

• EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look like a completely different person!!! And so much happier (besides gorgeous). Congrats!!
  • NathanKroptavich
    Options
    You did an amazing job! What a difference! I especially like the change in your face; that glowing smile is priceless!! :smile:
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! You are amazing and beautiful! Your body must be screaming, "YES!!" I can't believe that you lost 132lbs. That must of been a lot of hard work and motivation. Well, good luck with onederland! You can do it! So proud of all your accomplishments girlie!:heart:
  • gearner
    Options
    Amazing transformation, well done. I like this quote, which applies to you. "Gold medals aren't really made of gold". They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    fantastic girl!!!!!
  • DispatcherLangmaid
    Options
    Wicked awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PrueH1
    PrueH1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • raeless2011
    raeless2011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! I am so excited for you. I am going to use your term "onederland." I am trying to get there too. You have sparkiling eyes and beautiful white teeth with a great smile. Keep it up.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for posting the pics, that's awesome!
  • vikkayy00
    Options
    U look amazing!! So inspirational!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Wow, thank you for being so brave and sharing this, including all the pics!! You are looking amazing and you should be so proud! Good luck with the rest of your journey!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • helpthepiggys
    helpthepiggys Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Good job!

:flowerforyou:
  • marsviolet
    marsviolet Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, amazing work!!!! :):)
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You are beautiful at any size, but you can see the happiness as you gained momenturm :) Our body shapes are similar and I can't wait to look that smokin!
  • TheGirlWhoLived11
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! This is the inspiration I need :) I sometimes feel overwhelmed by how much weight I want to lose, but just seeing this pictures reminds me of how much its worth it.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Yay! I have my motivation for today thanks to you! Awesome job. :love:
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i admire you determination you look really great and you have lost so much weight x in all your pics since weight loss you are really smiling..... and you are a very pretty lady x x
  • westonea
    westonea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep it up....
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You rock!!! I also have to say the more you lost the younger you look! Great job girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!