£1 or $1 Club

Options
Hey for every 1lbs I lose I put £1 in my jar, if i lose 0.5lb I put in 50p etc etc.

So far I have £7 in my jar, I want somenice nice to wear for Christmas Day, so the more I lose the more £££ in my jar to spend on that outfit (and a smaller sized one at that).

Maybe a little bit of motivation for people?

Replies

• thomas54
    thomas54 Posts: 8
    Options
    what a great idea
  • shadows1177
    shadows1177 Posts: 33
    Options
    That is a really great idea!! I think I will do that and since I totally slipped off the map of my diet yesterday I think that I will take one out if gaine a pound too!
  • JoJo_69
    JoJo_69 Posts: 47
    Options
    LOL I really didnt think about taking £1 out haha
    That tickled me!
    If you gain you gain, but if you lose more more in the jar (NO TAKING OUT) ♥
  • angela75022
    angela75022 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    great idea... I need to put $11 in mine... thank you:flowerforyou:
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is so clever. I should do that. Only problem is that I don't carry cash. I will have to go get a dollar out of the bank everytime I lose a pound, LOL!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    thats a great idea!! hey ya all...... i am gonna be rich
  • need_to_lose
    Options
    Thanks for telling us your idea. I am going to start doing that. I owe myself $5.00 already. Yay me!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • JoJo_69
    Options
    Hey Metco89 you certainly are, keep up the good work.
    Yes a great idea !!!!!
    Apart from the little treats you give yourself on completing personal goals, you lose a 1lb you gain £1/$1, incentive to work harder............get someone to sponsor you too, your husband, boyfriend, partner, so for every £1/$1 you put in, they put in the same or 50% :laugh: now I am pushing my luck arnt I haha
  • JoJo_69
    Options
    Whooooohoooooooooo 2lb loss for me this week, thats £2 in my jar :love:
  • JoJo_69
    Options
    I wonder how much will be going into my jar this next coming week? I wonder if I need an armed guard for my jar :laugh: :laugh: