People recovered/ in recovery?

Options
Hi, I've been in recovery from bulimia/anorexia for about a month now, and I'd like to make some friends who are facing the same challenges who I can support and who can support me too. Please add me! :)

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I was a long time binge eater and would eat excessively shot up to 250 pounds. since getting a handle on it I have come along way. down to 186 pounds.
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    8 years in recovery with a few minor set backs here and there. I sent you an invite :)
  • anshaw03
    anshaw03 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I began my recovery from anorexia/bulimia eight years ago. It is a continuing struggle but you can get through it!
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    Exactly anshaw

It will always be with you, in the back of your mind. It's a constant struggle for me but I am much better at coping with it now than I was 8 years ago.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum...but I wanted to say congratulations! I will do whatever I can to support you.
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Is this just for bulimia/anorexia? Because I did self-injure and why that is easier to say online to strangers than to people in person that I know is weird lol. Anyway I've been self-injury free since I started on MFP back in December. So okay lol just putting myself out there a bit :)