Best exercise IPhone App your using?

Options
What Iphone app are you using for exercising? So many out there trying to see what the best one everybody is using.
Do you have a best one for everything? Running? Walking? Working Out? Yoga? I'm curious to know.. Thanks!

Replies

• dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    DUH...MFP benches!!!!
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well, there is nothing like the MFP app!!!! I am quite hooked on that. Apart from that the Fitbit App is OK. one new one that I am playing with that looks quite comprehensive is iCardio There is also a Runtastic Heart Rate app which uses your phone camera to measure your heart rate. runtastic is pretty good except that if you log in using your facebook account, it posts your run and your map to facebook which is a bit creepy.
    Lifting Buddy seems to work with the Stronglifts program and that also looks pretty cool.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Apps I currently use/used recently:

MFP
    Fitocracy
    Endomondo
    Runkeeper
    MapMyFitness+
    Nexercise
    FitBit
    Everymove
    FourSquare (in conjunction with some of the above apps)

Not apps, but websites:
    neufit.com
    earndit.com

ETA: And to keep everything syncing smoothly, I sync everything *through* fitbit to MFP. The only thing I have synced directly with MFP is fitbit.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I only downloaded it a couple of days ago, so can't say how it is, but have heard good things about the Nike Fitness Club app. Free.
  • Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    MFP
    Runtastic
    Smartrunner
    Fitbit
    Couch-to-5K
    Menu Planner
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i don't have an iphone, but i know endomondo makes an iphone app and i use the android endomondo app and it is pretty nice (especially if you have a heart rate monitor)
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club for at home weight lifting and Run Keeper for my runs.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm using a combination of Fitbit (for general all day walking) and Digifit with my polar hr7 HRM for my power walking and spin classes.

Tried endomondo and didn't care for it much. Digifit really lets you see what heart rate zones you are in while you are working out and after the fact. If you care about that stuff...

of course they both feed into MFP ;)
  • donfogarty
    Options
    DigiFit. It's great for running, cardio, weight lifting, bicycling, walking, hiking, and spinning. I use it with a wahoo heart rate strap and foot pedometer. I also have the wahoo bike sensors.

Great tool for keeping me "in the zone". I love it!!
  • determined136
    Options
    I use Runtastic and Endomondo that syncs right to my fitness pal account when I finish. I have used Mapmyrun as well. I like them all
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Fit Builder to log my gym visits. Down to weight and reps.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    MFP
    Runkeeper
    Runtastic
    Fitocracy
    Zombies, Run!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    This is what is currently in my iPhone and I use everyone of them.
    Cardio
    Charity Miles
    Endomondo
    Fintess+3
    Gymboss
    MFP (of Course)
    PocketTrainer
    Songza
    Stretch
    LoLo Treadmill (good for treadmill and outside)
    Yoga for Runners
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Finish C25K and now working on 10K
    I use Endomondo for GPS mileage tracking. I wish there was a better one for calorie burn this one includes BMR, so designed to work with a fitbit.
  • Thia2018
    Thia2018 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love the Endomondo app. Especially after it was able to synconise endomondo and myfitnesspal. Endomondo is free, they do have a pay version, but the free version is great!
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A few have mentioned the Nike Training Club app, which has so many different workouts to choose from. Some of them you can even do with no equipment, and the ones that do show equipment, it's pretty minimal. It gives you a solid workout!

I'm not a runner...yet! But I have noted what apps everyone is mentioning for running as i plan to start soon.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    JEFIT
    STRONGLIFTS
    200 SQUATS
    100 PUSHUPS
    200 SITUPS
    FITNESS BUDDY
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options