Master Cleanse - hard to start!

Options
124»

Replies

• Yarinagal
    Yarinagal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't put junk in your body to cleanse it. Try juicing... nothing but concentrated vegetables and fruits that you might never eat otherwise. You can do a detox with it, or just add it to your diet, and it does great things for you. I've been doing it, and lost 10 pounds in a few weeks. But I've been having trouble lately losing, so I wanted to try calories and find out how much I'm actually eating.
  • strongerthanFAT
    strongerthanFAT Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Remember that the food doesn't make you eat it. You may feel trapped because you're stuck inside with it, but it never forces you to eat it. "Repeat after me: I choose what I eat, and I choose how I feel about it."
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Don't put junk in your body to cleanse it. Try juicing... nothing but concentrated vegetables and fruits that you might never eat otherwise. You can do a detox with it, or just add it to your diet, and it does great things for you. I've been doing it, and lost 10 pounds in a few weeks. But I've been having trouble lately losing, so I wanted to try calories and find out how much I'm actually eating.

ROFL

Nah, a straightforward "water fast" is far cheaper. Got to think about the pennies these days!
  • holdenwj
    holdenwj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you really want a master cleanse, check with your proctologist as they have the majic elixer to clean you out real fast! Never felt a thing lol. Go for the liquid, not the pill.. During the cleanse, you will be reminded of the space shuttle taking off. :) W. Holden
  • TiffCK
    TiffCK Posts: 37
    Options
    I've love 14lbs in 25 days. That's almost 1lb every 2 days. Through counting calories and exercise. I put it in my calorie counter to lose a 1lb a week but I'm losing more. Anyway, why do this junk your talking about, when it WORKS the old fashioned way?
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I hope to get smarter as I get slimmer.

<sigh>

I actually think it's the other way around. :ohwell: