tlc

tcampbell3877
tcampbell3877 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I have one year to go before I turn 40....I would like to lose 50 pounds ....so far I've lost 42 pounds and I'm stuck....cna't lose any more I need help.
I started a new career and its been hard. I have 2 children and stay active with them. please help

Replies

• I have one year to go before I turn 40....I would like to lose 50 pounds ....so far I've lost 42 pounds and I'm stuck....cna't lose any more I need help.
    I started a new career and its been hard. I have 2 children and stay active with them. please help
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings TC! I think you'll find this site most helpful...we use the food diary to plan our meals and stay within calorie range for weight loss...the message boards have tons of great info...look for posts about eating your exercise calories...calorie deficits...newbies please read me...the list goes on and on...I've learned quit the bit here and the folks are friendly, supportive and informative.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome!

A few tips:

Weigh & measure everything, I found my eye was much larger than reality :noway:
    Log on foods BEFORE you eat them, it can help you make wiser choices :wink:

Also remember 2 lbs a week in a year is 104 lbs or 52 lbs in 6 months !!:happy:

Wishing the very best :drinker:
    24167.png
This discussion has been closed.