Ladies: what type of perfume do you wear?

Options
ohmelgosh79
ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
What kind of perfume do you wear?

Replies

• dinoskycm
    Options
    sweet pea or pink chiffon bath and body works. :)
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    Pink from VS and Very Sexy from VS are my favorites right now.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    on the everyday, i wear Betsey Johnson or Lovespell from Victoria Secret
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Right now, Pretty by Elizabeth Arden. Thinking of a switch, though.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I Like Salvador Dali I order that one online from FragranceX. I like Lancome Magnifique, Cerruti Image,Givenchy Irresistable and Emporio Armani. Sometimes if I want a lighter fragrance I will just wear the Thymes Goldleaf lotion.
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I wear Noel and Dark Kiss from bath and body but if I had the money I would be buying clinique happy!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy, Ed Hardy's Love Kills Slowly & Hearts and Daggers currently. Not at the same time of course but intermittently. I'm kind of a perfume *kitten*, ha.
  • dinoskycm
    Options
    Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy, Ed Hardy's Love Kills Slowly & Hearts and Daggers currently. Not at the same time of course but intermittently. I'm kind of a perfume *kitten*, ha.

haha I have a bunch of different scents too, but when I'm single and I have my eye on someone, I wear the same scent every time because I want him to associate that scent with me being there. haha then maybe when he's out and someone walks by wearing the same perfume, he might think of me. :)

Otherwise, I switch it up all the time too! :)
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i recently re introduced Love Spell by Victoria Secret into my life. I haven't worn it since I was a teen and it's been bringing back good memories.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Currently I have Indian Night Jasmine (Body Shop), Sensuous Nude (Estee Lauder), Acqua di Gioa (Giorgio Armarni), J'adore Dior (Dior) and Miracle (Lancome)

I love perfume :laugh:
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

I have quite a few as well, my favorite is Sara Jessica Parker's NYC but I'm wanting something different. I bought Hearts and Daggers yesterday but didn't like it. I'm thinking of trying Villain or LKS. I want something that stays with me all day but isn't overpowering.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Estee Lauder "Intuition"
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Organza by Givenchy and Angel by Theirry Mueller
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Miss Dior Cherie and Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Issey Miyake - Summer
  • kcook323
    kcook323 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. I just have a teeny bit left, so I'm using it sparingly. I also wear Clinique Aromatics Elixer.
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    Estee Lauder Sensuous :flowerforyou:

11612750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    down to chanel no. 5. (yes boring/classic) using now and dolce and gabanna light blue will finish up in summer.

miss,miss,miss, my gucci II though it's discontinued, and can't wait to get more bvlgari omnia jade.

next purchase will be for spring though: coach legacy, or l'occitane eau ravissante, or issey miyake florale.

p.s. oh and if anyone wants my roll on of dolce & gabanna "the one", just PM me it gives me a headache no matter how sexy it smells. but it has my name engraved on it so you gotta look past that. but i'm serious I will mail it to someone. i'm tired of looking at it and don't want it to go bad.
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love perfume and have A LOT . . . but my current fave is Loverdose by Diesel :heart:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I love perfume and have A LOT . . . but my current fave is Loverdose by Diesel :heart:

i love all the perfume lovers can't quote you all but you ladies that have large collections are girls after my own heart. perfume makes the world go round.