He Hung up in my face or am i being sensitive...

Options
I've been talking to this guy.. we talk everyday for hours... he's hung up in my face before and i've told him, how it made me feel/felt and how I ididnt like it... Well yesterday I didnt get to text him all day so he sent a text saying "you ok" I took that as hi, i havent spoken to you all day and want to in guy code lol.. so later on he calls me we're chatting for like an hour he asks me a question I laugh it off and try to move the conversation forward all of a sudden out of the blue he gets all mad and says i have to go bye and i'm shocked at his aburpt bye and im thinking hes just saying that to get me to answer and I think i'm calling hi bluff and mumble out bye and he hang up in my face wtf... i was so pissed i kept texting him and he didnt text back he finally called me and I said I'm mad at you, you hung up in my face... dont you think you should apologize.. he says NO. I say I want an apology we already had this discussion before.. he says NO. I hang up.

I miss talking to him and I feel weird about it, because we've only been talking for like a week... but I feel completely disrespected, yes i technically said bye, but it was out of the blue and i didnt mean it or want him to hang up... Hes really stubborn and he probably wont call me, even though i know he wants to...Should I call him and talk about how i feel and see where we could go... or should i jut let him go... hmm.... i mi talking to him lol

Replies

• LdyPsych
    LdyPsych Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I suggest running very quickly in the opposite direction. There are far, far too many humans out there who won't treat you that way ( and won't require you tell yourself that secretly they really care when they don't). You are worth more.... If you don't feel that now, fake it but RUN!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Let him go..there's too many legit men out there that won't sit around and throw phone "hissy-fits" like a pre-pubescent school girl when you may say something they disagree with. A wise woman once said "Ain't nobody got time for that". *Sweet Brown voice*
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You're 31 years old. You know better. Drop him. Now.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    You're 31 years old. You know better. Drop him. Now.

This. Unless you're a glutton for men-children.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    check out girlfriend, you're too good for that bull *kitten*.
  • 1puffyheart
    Options
    Run, run like the wind....
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    How old is he? It sounds like he has an immaturity issue.
    You know, if someone hangs up on me, I wouldn't text/call them. Whether they're pissed or not, its completely unnecessary and immature to hang up on someone, and multiple times at that. If he has an issue with something you said or did, then grow some balls and communicate.

Bottom line: MOVE ON.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a moron, get rid.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    ... I said I'm mad at you, you hung up in my face... dont you think you should apologize.. he says NO. I say I want an apology we already had this discussion before.. he says NO. I hang up...

So you hung up on him for hanging up on you?

ha.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Too much, too soon.
  • pocodonn
    Options
    check out girlfriend, you're too good for that bull *kitten*.

THIS!!!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    leave.......the phone calls are enough
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow, he sounds like such a douche bag. i couldn't put up with anyone that immature.
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I understand that all you want to do is call him or have him call you and to fix the whole situation. You sound like a really caring person and i think you should aim to chat with a guy thats the same and not going to hang up on you when he isnt getting his own way. Im sorry but im with the ohers leave now before it hurts more later. good luck :drinker:
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    ... I said I'm mad at you, you hung up in my face... dont you think you should apologize.. he says NO. I say I want an apology we already had this discussion before.. he says NO. I hang up...

ha.

I missed that part. Two wrongs always make a right lol :tongue:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

ha.

This^^^^ Pot Kettle Black
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

ha.

I missed that part. Two wrongs always make a right lol :tongue:

So now he has the right to demand she apologise.
  • FloraSin
    FloraSin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Let him go..there's too many legit men out there that won't sit around and throw phone "hissy-fits" like a pre-pubescent school girl when you may say something they disagree with. A wise woman once said "Ain't nobody got time for that". *Sweet Brown voice*

This.

Also, high-five for the Sweet Brown reference.

If this was a one off thing, maybe...and I mean MAYBE I'd let it slide. And that would only be with a real good explanation like "I'm sorry, but I'm just really messed up right now and don't know how to handle it. I'm sorry"
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Why do you keep dealing with him?

One time, i can see happening...then you say, "Don't do that" and he never does it again. Fine.

But does it again? Eff that. Have some self respect.
  • IWantToo
    IWantToo Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm 31 but I didnt start dating till I was 28... and then met my ex after going on a couple of dates and we were together until last year... and from that I've found that men are stubborn, they speak in guy code, they are sneaky and very logical in thinking instead of practical or sensitive and have huge i mean monstrous egos...

After he hung up on me the first time... he texted me Good Night and i knew he did because he thought I was gonna call back and he didnt want to leave it that way.. I called him the next day and we talked about it and I said you hung up in my face im mad and he said "no, I didnt. You I said bye and You said bye, it was a mutual agreement.. i said shut up u know you did, and he said "I thought you;d call me back after a few mins and when you didnt i sent you a goodnight text" and "I thought you were gonna wait longer to call me, You should have called my bluff I would have called you back eventually".. I just was like whatever because duh i speak guy code somewhat well in my short span of dating.. that should have been a sign, now that i read this im getting upset fugg him.

I need a man. Not a child.