Body Fortress Protein shakes

Options
I am using Body Fortress Super Whey Protein that is Peanut butter chocolate and its quite good. Has anyone tried other flavors? And how did they taste? Whats your favorite?

Replies

• StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have only tried Strawberry and I really like it. I add 2oz skim milk, 2oz fat free vanilla yogurt, ice cubes and half a banana. Awesome! I also add it to my oatmeal. Gonna have to try the chocolate peanut butter next time
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I like chocolate and chocolate pb, my guy likes them both and he also likes strawberry... the strawberry has too much of an artificial flavor for me to enjoy it without some other flavoring(meaning I can't drink it with water for on the go), but it's tolerable and when I run out of chocolate I'll probably put a dent into the strawberry as well since he's not big on protein shakes in general(doesn't like to make em lol).
    Also good to mix half n half pb and chocolate for a softer pb flavor(what can I say... I like chocolate...)
  • FASTFUELXXX
    FASTFUELXXX Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I LIKE CREAMY VANILLA. I PUT MINE N MY OATMEAL ALSO. SOOOOO GUD!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I tried the chocolate and it wasn't bad. The chocolate peanut butter was my favorite, though.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I really liked the strawberry flavor, made with 1 cup of Silk Almond Milk and half of a banana. But there was something in it that my body could not tolerate.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    who mixes with water and who does with milk? what is better?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I like the Chocolate Peanut butter one, the Cookies and Cream one is my favorite though. Most of the time i mix them with water and am good to go. But on occasion I will use almond milk instead and then it is like a milkshake.

This last trip to walmart all they had was fruit punch and vanilla. I went with the vanilla which is not bad tasting but not anything to look forward to. I can not bring myself to try the fruitpunch. I had gotten on sale something made by the same company in fruit punch flavor and it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever put in my mouth... and that is saying something.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I am glad the OP posted this, as I picked up the Choc/PB flavor and it's the only one I've tried thus far. I can't complain. I couple it with chocolate soy milk and it's really good!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've liked the 2 I've tried. Just finished a Cookes & Cream one that was delicious. My first was choc/PB. Mmmmmmm.
  • Tuten210
    Tuten210 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! I make a shake with 1 scoop Chocolate protien powder, 1 cup skim milk, 1.5 cups crushed ice, 2 Tablespoons of P2B... really good :)
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

I mix mine with a 1/2 cup cottage cheese, water, and ice cubes. Then I'll add in some "treats" like a few chocolate chips, cocoa powder, or PB2. Tastes like a milkshake.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I have strawberry now and the taste is pretty good. For some reason, though, it doesn't seem to mix as well as the Chocolate PB one even when I use a blender bottle. I'd like to try the cookies & Cream that everyone talks about, but my Walmart never carries it. Next time I'll buy the Vanilla and mix it with some sugar free cookies & cream jello mix.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I LIKE CREAMY VANILLA. I PUT MINE N MY OATMEAL ALSO. SOOOOO GUD!

Someone is super excited!

I mix with almond milk but I've done skim milk before or water in a pinch.
    I prefer with almond milk - creamy & smooth.

I've used the chocolate, chocolate pb (bought it by accident), and vanilla (used my ex's).

Mixing 1 scoop chocolate with 1/2 scoop vanilla was good.
    And I'd use 1/2 scoop vanilla in oatmeal but I didn't like the vanilla straight.

I prefer the chocolate
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I've got the Creamy Vanilla.. it's ok, not great. I plan on trying the Cookies & Cream when I run out
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've only tried the vanilla, but I like it. It's great with bananas!
  • Abram86
    Abram86 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Since I started taking it ive always have used water and its not to bad.
  • Derpinaaa
    Derpinaaa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have the Chocolate PB one. I don't like it, but I'm not necessarily a fan of any protein powder.
    But if I mix it with some almond milk, a banana, and a tablespoon of chocolate syrup, I can drink it without complaint.
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    I've only had the Body Fortress Whey Protein Isolates. All flavors are good and mix well.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I've liked the 2 I've tried. Just finished a Cookes & Cream one that was delicious. My first was choc/PB. Mmmmmmm.

cookies and cream, with a half of a banana, pb with flaxseed in it and a cup of milk... mmmMMmMmMmm