Hello All

Options
Well like everyone else on here I want to lose weight. I have seen my weight steadily increase over the years and I'm finally fed up with it. I joined MFP last summer and did pretty good for a couple of months before I fell off. My 2 biggest weaknesses are soft drinks and a midnight sweet tooth. I'm tired of always feeling run down, knees and back hurting. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks in advance Jimmy

Replies

• DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    Jimmy! Hows it goin man. I hear ya on the soft drinks as that was always (still is a battle) my biggest weakness. They are adictive and super hard to give up! But man I tell ya, you can do it. Don't fall off the wagon this time brother. Stay on and stay strong and lose that weight!
  • tollycat
    tollycat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey man. I know your troubles. I love to drink Coke and my company made cans available for $0.25 a can and all snacks are $0.50. I could theoretically loose half of my weight. I decided to do the majority of my weight loss as my first goal weight.

I have been using MFP since the beginning of the year. I think it is a much better method of keeping track of calories and fitness than the spreadsheet I was using.

Feel free to add me to your friends.
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words, I'm going to make it happen this time!
  • O2BFatNoMore
    Options
    i've been back and forth like a bad check since June 2010. This time is for real for me, too. I'm sending a FR your way.
  • Bob_McCann
    Bob_McCann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys we can all do this - slow and steady. I am new here so let's get the motivation going! :smile: