Looking for women who had C-Sections!

Options
1235»

Replies

• HeathersHealthyJourney
    Options
    I have had 2 C-sections and have lost about 120 lbs. I'm looking good in all areas except that pooch! Any ideas would be GREAT!
  • wrap2wealth
    Options
    I just wanted to share really quick I know i seen alot of post about csection pooch and loosing the flab and such! I just wanted to tell u my story and show u my picture! I have had 5 c sections and after being cut 5 times the "mommy pooch" is hard to get rid of! I tried everything before I found this crazy wrap thing! After my 5 child I put this thing on thinking no way it would work. OMG did it work!!! I paid $25 to do it and my avatar is my before and after!!! If you too would like to try it out let me know 812 259 9017
    I was so skeptical to try it out thinking it was water weight it would never work I found my cure! Join my facebook fan page to see more pictures and results!! www.facebook.com/wrap2wealth
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I asked for a marsupial pouch to keep the baby in as I had a angry little toddler at the time! Careful what you wish for :-)

My angry toddler is now very sweet most of the time. I doubt she'll be an easy teenager but hey ho.

Definately harder to lose the belly after a section. Went down quite quickly after first natural birth. Might have been the stress of a naturally horrible birth though! My easy peasy c-section the next time round was well worth the pouch.