Looking for weight loss buddies.

Options
Hi I am 23 years old, a mother of two. Twice I have dropped down to my goal weight of 160 only to end up having a child :blushing: . I am trying to find someone who is also looking for someone to help keep them motivated. The last time I used this program i did lose about 20 lbs. My current weight is 203. Please feel free to send me an add. Afraid I have very very few people around me who feel diet is not a nasty word. And even worse don't even care about health. I cannot even get my husband to support my diet and exercise. So please add me

Replies

• 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the husband part, just this weekend he bought my fave ice cream (reeses). I bought skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and have totally avoided the reeses ones. I am a stay at home mom of 4, and would be happy to help motivate you. :)
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ive added you both! Thats awful about lack of support atleast ypou have MFP!
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's too bad your husband doesn't support you :( there's LOTS of very supportive people here to help you. Maybe your family will have a change of heart when they see the amazing things you are going to be able to do here and how you are going to look and feel awesome! Feel free to add me:)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You have all the motivation and support right here!!!! Feel free to add me! Good Luck!
  • jhunny31
    Options
    I'll add you as well. :)
  • ScottThomasM
    Options
    I also live in a diet free household (minus myself) it's hard sticking to a diet when the Mrs is walking around with chocolate haha. Added you, everyone feel free to add me back, still trying to get lots of weight loss buddies :D
  • tinethebean2
    tinethebean2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Have sent a request am a stay at home mum to and seem to spend a lot of times on here so hopefully I can support you I know I need help anybody else that wants support feel free to add me :)
  • Superneche
    Superneche Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't worry chic! We all will support you here :) Just sent you an add
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My mom use to diet too and get pregnant. Hmmm....maybe that is what causes it :P Feel free to add me. Same goes for anyone else who needs a buddy system. I know I do :)
  • ryckryck
    ryckryck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm new to myfitnesspal as well and would love to be added. :happy: