hi, i'm new :)

Options
I've posted on here a few times before, but I've never introduced myself. I'm Hannah, I'm an 18 year old college student in TN. I've been using MFP for awhile now but I only recently discovered the community (thought it was just an iPhone app). My goal is to lose around 100 lbs, some of which I've already lost. I'm in recovery from an eating disorder, so I've been struggling to eat enough in a day, but I really love the encouragement from the MFP community.
Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• dlrosen
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sherry1214
    sherry1214 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new myself. I have not been a member that long. I have lost 16lbs so far and want to loose another 23lbs. I have high blood pressure and want to stop taking the medication and be healthier.
    I wish you luck in your recovery. Using this application has helped me a lot with keeping track of what I am eating. and keeps me within my daily calories which is only 1200 calories a day. I make sure to have protein at every meal.
    How do you keep track and is there a trick you use to help you loose the weight. I gained 1lb this month instead of loosing.

Sherry
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Im here to lose 100 pounds. Daily user anyone feel free to add me. Good luck to all!
  • ashmariehay
    ashmariehay Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm here to lose 80lbs.
    Welcome and feel free to add me.
    :-)
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome I'm pretty new here too, but I have seen a lot of support from this site... hope you reach your goals... I'm getting to mine slowly.... but getting there...:explode:
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fairly new here myself. Hope you achieve whatever it is you are aiming for.

Welcome!