Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    DAYUM....:drinker:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Fantastic results. Congrats!
  • Wow, You look GREAT!!!!! x
  • You look unbelievable!! It makes me want to work harder on myself. I have a long way to go!
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    WOW...you must be so proud of yourself..thats amazing good for you:smile:
  • You look great, super sexy! Great work! I do crossfit now but want something besides running for those days I can't make it to the gym. Do you suggest p90x for people already in pretty decent shape?
  • daveygirl77
    daveygirl77 Posts: 6 Member
    Great work, you should be so proud of yourself!!!!! Makes me want to get off my butt and finally get that gym membership, THANKS!!!! awesome!
  • Smoni2008
    Smoni2008 Posts: 30 Member
    Wow what a transformation! You look amazing! Great job!
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • bamboostar
    bamboostar Posts: 18 Member
    Incredible, inspiring transformation! Thanks so much for sharing your success!!!
  • butler879
    butler879 Posts: 64 Member
    You look great, super sexy! Great work! I do crossfit now but want something besides running for those days I can't make it to the gym. Do you suggest p90x for people already in pretty decent shape?

I can't knock P90x because it got me started. The concept and exercises are great. It just gets boring after a while.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    HELLO gorgeous...YUM!! Good job!!
  • sarabella1987
    sarabella1987 Posts: 29 Member
    oh my god....10
  • shesmartina
    shesmartina Posts: 20 Member
    Amazing!!! Very inspirational!! Congrats!! :DD
  • Thank you for posting :) You look very similar to my husband (Even have the same haircut lol). He is lifting & cardio 5 days a week so I'm sure he'll be there soon too! You look great & congrats on all of your hard work!
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    w-o-w
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Dang. Awesome work man!
  • fitgal05
    fitgal05 Posts: 149
    Wow great job! I'm too in my 30's and ready for that change. I'm down over thirty pounds and I'm not stopping. Thanks for motivating me.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Wow! That's awesome! Nice job!!! I wonder how it feels to see that kind of a transformation in pictures.
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    OMG!!! You are soooo gorgeous!! Welcome to the 30's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!