Awesome
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic
  • thenewleda
    thenewleda Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing weight but IMHO there is no way you have a BF of 19% nor are you at a BMI of 19%.
    What sort of measuring system are you using?

Thanks for your thoughts - they do our measurements every six weeks at the gym and this is their most recent calculation that they gave me - 19% body fat. It sounded awesome to me but even if it's not right I am okay with whatever the percentage is. I am less worried about my weight and percentages than I am the look and feel of my body.

Do you have an online tool you'd recommend for taking my own measurements and trying to calculate? I can certainly try it on my own and see how the numbers fair.

Thanks again and all the best!
  • sigpros
    Options
    Looks pretty smokin hot to me!
  • Ola34
    Ola34 Posts: 3
    Options
    OMG!!!! You look like a different person! I'm soo envious!!
    Keep it up.
  • bamboostar
    bamboostar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiring and beautiful success story! You do look like a healthy and happy athlete now. Great job! I hope to achieve similar success.
  • kenziesmom05
    Options
    WoW!, how inspiring! You look amazing! Congrats on your dedication and hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • rimhof456
    rimhof456 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great, be proud!
  • emj095
    emj095 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SO INSPIRING! And those lats (latissimus dorsi - the little 'wings') are incredible! Congrats!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing weight but IMHO there is no way you have a BF of 19% nor are you at a BMI of 19%.
    What sort of measuring system are you using?

Thanks for your thoughts - they do our measurements every six weeks at the gym and this is their most recent calculation that they gave me - 19% body fat. It sounded awesome to me but even if it's not right I am okay with whatever the percentage is. I am less worried about my weight and percentages than I am the look and feel of my body.

Do you have an online tool you'd recommend for taking my own measurements and trying to calculate? I can certainly try it on my own and see how the numbers fair.

Thanks again and all the best!

Bodyfat measurements tend to be spotty at best but you're absolutely right to focus on the trends and not the specific numbers. Clearly there is a total downward trend, no doubt attributable to your hard work and dedication! Amazing work, you should be proud of yourself woman!
  • minaslefevre
    minaslefevre Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations !!!
  • rjobel
    rjobel Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angelasmithhenderson
    angelasmithhenderson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You must be so proud, and deservedly so.
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yes to muscle wings!!!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you look so much younger than your first picture! you have something to be proud of girl! you are very pretty! keep up the good work!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    One word.............DAMN!!!!
  • tlmcint
    tlmcint Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Very well done!! and you look so gorgeous in that dress, I love that dress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!