Anyone have any really bad jokes?

Options

Replies

• paintedlady77
    paintedlady77 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

Hellifino.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    loooooooooool too soon for this xD
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    how do you make a Kleenex dance?

put a little boogie in it
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    what's the difference between split peas and pea soup?

you can actually split peas, but you can't pee soup.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    What's Irish and stays out all night?
    Patio furniture

Knock knock.
    Who's there?
    Panther
    Panther who?
    Panther no panth, I'm going thwimming!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    The first joke my 5 year old thought up by by himself:

What do you call a ship that sails through your body? A blood vessel :laugh:

PM me for a rude one that I don't want to be banned for:blushing:

Ha ha that's really good! Very smart 5 year old =)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A blond is walking along the bank of a river, when suddenly she sees another blond on the other side of the river.

The first blond calls out to the second one "Can you tell me how to get to the other side of the river"?

The second blond answers back "Duh, you ARE on the other side of the river"!
  • Bluerunbiker
    Bluerunbiker Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Not so much a joke but pretty coooooooooooool

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
  • cwanek726
    cwanek726 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What brand of coffee did they serve on the Titanic?
    -Sanka

How do you wake up Lady Gaga?
    -Poker face
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    how do you make a Kleenex dance?

put a little boogie in it

I tell this one to my hubby often and he just rolls his eyes. Some people just don't appreciate good comedy.

A monk took a vow of silence and was allowed to say two words every ten years. The first ten years, he approached the abbot and said, "food cold." The next ten years, he approached the abbot and said, "bed hard." The next ten years, he approached the abbot and said, "I quit." The abbot said, "Good thing too. He did nothing but complain the whole time."
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    How do you wake up Lady Gaga?
    -Poker face

Told this one to my MIL a while back, and she literally spit her food out from laughing so hard. It was hilarious to the rest of us because she doesn't know who Lady Gaga is....
  • Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Options
    Our anniversary is coming up and I asked my where she wanted to go. She said "I want to go someplace I've never been before."

I said "why don't you try the kitchen?"
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    What kind of pants does Super Mario wear?

denim denim denim
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

denim denim denim

Took me a moment to get it but then i loled :laugh: That joke is best when delivered orally
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

denim denim denim

Took me a moment to get it but then i loled :laugh: That joke is best when delivered orally

Ya sorry.. its the only corny joke I can remember.. you have to read it fast and out loud. :drinker:
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Two atoms walk into a bar.

One says, "I've lost an electron."

The other says, "Are you sure?"

The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

denim denim denim

lots of things are.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Ron's mates are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three mates get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire. "**** Ron, how long you been here? How did you talk your missus into letting you go ?"

"Well, I've been here since last night. After dinner at home yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who ?'" I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing sexy brand new lingerie.

She said had been reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' and she had a devilish look in her eyes!!! She took my hand and led me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes ! She told me to tie her up and cuff her to the bed, so I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

So . . . . Here I am !
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    A magician was driving down the road and then he turned into a driveway.

it's a thinker :wink:
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    A baby seal walked into a club....