Bikram or Hot Yoga?

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new and have a few questions. I took my first Bikram or Hot Yoga class and almost died, but later in the day I felt like a new woman. Does anyone take hot yoga and can you tell me is it worth going back? I know I really did get a really good workout.
817275.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• norbel_shumon
    Options
    Namaste....I Love, Love, Love Bikram yoga! I find that heated yoga does not leave me as deeply sore as yoga without heat. (I also love the sauna, so I may not be the best one to ask) I say keep at it!
  • alissab1113
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new and have a few questions. I took my first Bikram or Hot Yoga class and almost died, but later in the day I felt like a new woman. Does anyone take hot yoga and can you tell me is it worth going back? I know I really did get a really good workout.

YES YES YES It is sooo worth going back! I felt the same way my first time, but after a few times it gets MUCH MUCH easier and you may begin to crave going(like I do). Its so good for you!
  • cina409
    cina409 Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow! Thank you ladies. I'm hoping I can release some weight a feel good about my workouts, I will stick to it!
    817275.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • cina409
    cina409 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm going to give it another shoot in the morning. I'm really excited but knowing what I'm about to face also scares me a little. lol
    Please if you have any tips I would love to hear them, I really want to stick this out!!!!!