88 down 36 to go

Options
My journey started July 9th 2012. Had a Doctors visit and weighed 354. I had always been a big guy but I was 24lbs heavier than I'd ever been. Saying I was out of shape was an understatement. Started C25K and MFP that day. I've made lifestyle changes. I'm not dieting as my changes are for life, nor am I doing physical activity for the short term. I follow IPOARM and I've had my ups and downs but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 230 is my weight goal but my ultimate goal of being in shape and being healthy has and will continue to be met. July 9th it took me 33min to walk one mile. I now routinely do a 9:30 mile. I completed Warrior Dash Florida 2013 in 45:38 and did better that 74% of the 7300 people that participated.

835c898b-384c-4b2e-8be8-adf85f5203cd_zpsc497959d.jpg

Same brand polo and shorts in both pictures. On the left is a 3XL polo and 52 shorts. The right L polo and 40 shorts.

I do this for my wife
I do this for my son
I do this for my crew
I do this for the public I serve
But most importantly I do this for me

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!