Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Replies

• Hello, I'm starting my diet and workout for the year. So far I sadly entered the 300 club once again. It sucks because I have a desk job and my butt is in a seat for 8 hours. Anyways, I'm on my road to shed some fat this year. Entering my 31st birthday and feeling like I need to finally make a commitment to officially do something about my weight. Leaning on my faith in Christ who strengthens me :) GGTG
  • Seriously.. go add!
  • Hello every one!
    My name is Christina. I am 23 years old and I had a baby boy 8 months ago. After giving birth I lost 20 pounds. The weight slowly creeped back. I am a stay at home mom and a full time student. I need to lose a lot of weight! My husband and I are going to begin the p90x challenge today. I am super excited! Everythings easier when you have a work out buddy. =)
  • saktii2323
    saktii2323 Posts: 27 Member
    Looking for new friends for motivation & support! No religious zealots, please. I don't need Jesus to be my personal trainer and don't want to hear about how he is yours.
  • Hi, just started MFP this evening and added to my diary just to see how good/bad I did without thinking about calories, fat, etc. Just turned 40 in Sept. and I'm the mother of an 11 yr old daughter. I have 100+ to go to hit my personal goal. My weight yo-yo'ed over the years but I am now at the heaviest I have ever been. I have a friend who has started MFP also, but we are each others worst enemies for picking good, healthy foods, so any help and motivation is most appreciated :happy:
  • Hello everyone! I am not new to fitness pal but i dont have many friends on here. I am a mother of one child and obese. Im 5'2 and 267.. I was 291 its been a slow long process for me but i have not given up..

I really like this website and find it very helpfull to see people in the same boat.. We got this people!! Add me!! :smooched: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • devakali
    devakali Posts: 9 Member
    Hi all,
    I've been on MFP for close to a year, off and on. I lost 50 lbs a few years back and have been working to keep it off and lose about 10 more. Everything is more fun with friends, so feel free to add me--I can use workout motivation and healthy home-cooked food ideas.
    C
  • Hi, Im Ashley and Im 21 years old and Im a stay at home mom of a 18 month old girl. I have had problems with weight all my life. Im not trying to be skinny skinny, I just want to become a healthy size and live a healthy life. Just looking to find friends to help keep me going.:happy:
  • wow! goodjob! youre an inspiration :) keep it up!
  • Blockmomnc
    Blockmomnc Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there ladies, I am loving MFP and just found the message boards too!! feel free to add me as a friend, as we all need help in this journey. I have found that having encouragement helps so much!!
  • Hi all could do with some supportive friends.....I've over 100lbs to lose. Need all the help and friends I get :-)
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Me too :)
  • Everyone feel free to add me and I'll add to.

Good luck to everyone no matter what your goals.
  • Im Hanna from England, 23 years old no kids or family. I'm looking to lose just under 100 pounds, i lost 40 last year then relaxed a bit and fell off the bandwagon and gained it all back and now looking to lose it the healthy way permanently. I can do this! We can do this! Feel free to add me :D
  • Would love to support/ gain motivation from new people!
    Add me :)
  • Need all the help I can get feel free to add
  • HI!!
    I just discovered this website so still trying to figure it out. Not sure yet how to add people but feel free to add me. I am trying to find people in my area for a workout or walking buddy or even an online support system. :) Im 28 and have two young kiddos ages 5 and 7 and want to teach them healthy habits through my actions.
    Hope everyone enjoys their day!
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    What works for me was remembering what I liked as a teenager. I love martial arts and dancing. My record was dancing for 16 hours a day(Professional DJ) when I was 17. So now I love video games. So I used Kinect, get some fighting and dancing games.
  • Hi, I'm new here anyone can add me ..... what I good forum idea.
  • blondskyeyes
    blondskyeyes Posts: 22 Member
    I am looking for some great support. I have been on MFP for over a year now. I have a son that is now 3 months old. He is my first and I am having trouble getting back on track. I would love to find some friends who could help with my journey back to my pre pregnancy weight and beyond :)