Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• pattyt76
    Options
    Hi, my name is Patty, I just joined. Im wanting to loose about a hundred pounds. My weight is mostly in my stomach area. I could deffantly use all the support I can get. Cuz, Im kinda lost on how to go about this. So, pointers would help. Im 36 yrs. old six foot tall about 290lbs. :( I work alot, just like everyone feels there just dosent seem to be enough hours in the day. So, please friend me or send me a message.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Always looking for new people, especially those looking to lose the stubborn last 15lbs!
  • kmaped
    kmaped Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to MFP and could use some support and encouragement. I need friends to help me be accountable and motivated. Please feel free to add me. :)
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    H
    Anyone can add me, always on here.
  • dcvisser
    Options
    :smile:
  • brittanycochran338
    Options
    everyone feel free to add me i just started a month ago and am down 14 lbs already! I could use that extra boost of confidence!!
  • ozteez
    ozteez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Still getting used to things on this site, but could definitely do with some new friends.
  • CharityAngel
    Options
    Add me. :)
  • amberlestep
    amberlestep Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me! :) I am new! I need so much help. I have tried many weight loss programs before to no avail..mostly because lack of motivation. I need all the friends I can get!
  • PennySoutar
    Options
    Great Job!
  • PennySoutar
    Options
    I have been a member for about a year, but have decided to get serious about getting healthier about a week ago and have lost 7 lbs last week.

Great Job!
  • Ploogy
    Ploogy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for committed and supportive friends - since I am the same! I've been on MFP for about a month or so and really love it here. I'm a 37 year old guy with a beautiful little girl and an amazing wife - trying to lose weight to be able to enjoy life more and feel better about myself.

Hope to meet some new folks!
  • LizzielouDavid
    LizzielouDavid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all,my name is Elisabeth and I've been on MFP for a while but only recently decided to get back on track with my weight loss. I've lost 12 lbs so far and would love to have the support and inspiration from people who are on this journey as well. Please add me
  • Jdo13
    Jdo13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been a member for quite a while and looking for some new friends for motivation! I have lost over 100lbs and my goal is to continue to lose weight, but mainly focus on my overall fitness and health. Feel free to add :).
  • Ghard1
    Options
    Hello, very cool app. I'm excited to use it as a detailed tool to meet my goals.
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    Having online support is great!

I have added you.
  • fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i am not new but i am looking for more friends! you cant have enough support and encouragement! im on daily and i want to help everyone and looking for a bit of a nudge myself, anyone reading this please add me!
  • amyloula1969
    Options
    Hello everyone! For those new or those looking for new friends I thought I'd give you a place to start. Anyone can add their name to this post! Plus, everyone can add me :D

I am 30 years old and a mom of 3 children. I've been on MFP for almost 2 months now and I've lost 17 pounds of my 100+ goal. I log into MFP every day and spend a bit of time on boards and encouraging my friends. My journal is open and I generally eat 1430 (plus I eat back exercise calories).

I feel we all do our best with like-minded motivated friends so join me and together we'll become healthy!
  • amyloula1969
    Options
    hello you can add me to. not sure how to add new people.
  • beansoverjava
    beansoverjava Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for more encouragement! :)