Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• LisaStrick2013
    LisaStrick2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I recently join MFP as well and need some friends for motivation... I think I can do it if I can get the support. I'm 5'7 and looking to lose around 40 lbs!! Add me if your interested in being my friend. I'm excited about this new journey!

Lisa
  • sherrydev
    sherrydev Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Feel free to add me as a friend! Wishing us all luck in our weightloss journeys!
  • NotThatEZ
    Options
    Always up for meeting/supporting new people :D
  • dedekoebel
    Options
    I have been a member of MFP for a while, but not doing so hot at all. I would love the support and motivation, and new friends sounds like just what I need to keep me on the right track. Shorts season is coming up and I sure would like to feel good about wearing them, so PLEASE feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JMSemones
    JMSemones Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: :happy: You can add me if you like...I am on here everyday and would love new friends....I have a long weight loss journey ahead of me and can use all the support I can get...Thanks!
  • NorthernGRITS33
    NorthernGRITS33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just sent u a friend req!
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've been a member here for 3 years but just recently started getting serious about this. I'm 37 and a stay at home mom to 2 girls. I work out at home using DVDs, Gazelle and a Total Gym. I have about 50 more pounds to lose and share my food diary.
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome new friends!
  • Reyshivs
    Options
    hey folks :)
  • stevenshm
    Options
    I just had my second child. He is now 6 months old. I nurse full time. I've lost the 22 lbs I gained with him but I've never been able to drop the 40 lbs I gained from my first child a whopping 6 years ago. Any support will be greatly appreciated!
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've only just come back onto MFP to give this health kick a proper go this time - I'm always happy to give support and I'd be stupid to say no to any help! I live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in QLD, Australia. Keep up the good work everyone!!
  • LadyDodge03
    Options
    Added you (:

Hello fitness friends! I am 24 years young, and have been over weight since high school started.
    I am a closet eater, emotional eater, stressed out eater, all in one. Oh joy!
    I have started diets, done really well, then just one day quit, gain it all back and then some. My diet is so up and down!
    I am ready once and for all to give up my unhealthy ways, and dedicate my life to living to the fullest and being healthy and happy.
    I have done MFP twice, and it auctually really worked for me, I just can't give up. I tried weight watchers but it just did not excite me, for some reason MFP really does. I love it.
    So I am here, ready to get fit! Care to join me? ;]
    Would love to find some supportive friends to join me in this life style change, so feel free to add me if you would like. Best of luck to all of you on this wonderful journey!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I love this site and I am on here every day. Anyone can add me if they want :)
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday..multiple times each day. Anyone can add me! :-) I love getting and send encouragement. Thanks!
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends - I'm here all the time (just started). Anyone can add me, especially other women (I'm 20 and a student)!
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I just joined this week, feel free to add me everyone.
  • freertobe
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a female in my mid-twenties. Also an emotional eater looking to get back on the wagon of eating right + exercise. Please add me! :)
  • trainingdirty
    trainingdirty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! (: i'm on every day, open diary, very supportive. (:
  • SunOfMan
    SunOfMan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Always good to meet new people. Anyone can add me!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'd love new friends! I'm 36 and a mom of three and taking my body back! Add me :)