Are you looking for new friends? Start here :)

Options

Replies

• lexusowens1
    Options
    Hello! :) I'm pretty new to MFP and have ZERO friends on here... so... NOOO support,, or motivation. If you want add me!! :D Thanks! :)
  • SoundsLikeRain
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends for support and encouragement. Most of my friends gave up after a week or so! :)
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me for motivation and support - I am pretty good about keeping up with what everybody is doing and I am 100% addicted to this place (especially the boards :P)
  • nberr
    nberr Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey,

Nice idea for a post. I'm Canadian, and more in to lifting than cardio but I fit it in anyway. I'm on here everyday and stay active with my friends. Feel free to message or add!
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just joined this evening. My doctor informed me of this site. I have no less than 40lbs to lose and not too sure what is the best plan to follow. I am 45 years old, 5' 4" and 176lbs. My absolute heaviest. I have started using my treadmill but not on a frequent basis. Any help, suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated.

For quick weight loss... Use that treadmill, over and over and over again!! While eating healthy and cutting back on alcohol. You should see much progress :)
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone. I log daily, and have an open diary, would love to share ideas and recipes. :smile:
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am a 24 year old mechanical engineering graduate currently preparing for MS.....i lost 57 lbs in 7 months ,looking to shed a few more pounds

add me if you wish!

regards
  • CoachGwenna
    Options
    Hi all, please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm 45 yrs old, gained over 35 lbs when I quit smoking in 2001 and tried for years to get it off... in the last 3 yrs I've lost most of it, I have about 6-8 lbs left to reach my goal weight and I feel FANTASTIC!!! looking to motivate and inspire anyone who is interested! I have lots of tips and tricks that worked for me and am willing to share :)
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am here daily and leave my diary open, the good the bad and the lessons learned ;)
  • linzdora
    Options
    Please add me. I'm working real hard towards my goal. Lookin for more friends!
  • linzdora
    Options
    Please add me. I'm working real hard towards my goal. Lookin for more friends!
  • butreally12
    butreally12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been a member for awhile, but only recently started to look to the message boards and friends for support. I'm 22 years old and trying to lose about 20 pounds! I'd love to have some new friends! :)
  • tinamurray04
    Options
    HI I'm Tina. I started MFP last year, but fell off the wagon. I started back up again 3 days ago. I'm a mom to three kiddos, and have about 40 #s to lose.
  • ImBigDaddy
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.
  • peggysbo
    peggysbo Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone....add me ;)
  • ImBigDaddy
    Options
    I have been a member for about a year, but have decided to get serious about getting healthier about a week ago and have lost 7 lbs last week.
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anyone can checkout my profile...open diary....I too am looking for support on my journey. :)
  • zhvah18
    zhvah18 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me. I log in everyday and log it all. Profile is open and diary is open to friends. :smile:
  • taylahmay
    Options
    im Taylah, im 17 and i really need people to keep me motivated! 7kg is all i need. feel free to message me :)
  • bdreilly84
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a mother of 3 girls with about 100 pounds to lose. Just started on Tuesday and am very motivated. On here daily and love supporting others in their journey!!!