What would be your last meal?

Options
13»

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    4 Cheese + Spinach Spaghetti with giant turkey meatballs baked with marble cheese crusted on top, two slices of garlic toast made with fresh pressed garlic, oregano and butter and a side caesar (my mom's dressing recipe, so garlicy). And a slice of cherry chocolate cheesecake for dessert. Definitely would be a fantastic last meal :)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I would need a sample platter to fit it all in my stomach. I would want my mother's lasagna and mac & cheese, my Italian bread, boneless chicken wings slathered in habanero sauce, greek style pizza, a chocolate lava cake from dominos, moose tracks ice cream....
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Sushi, medium rare steak with garlic mashed potatoes, yeast rolls, pad thai, thai iced tea, a whole jar of Nutella (finally!), and something involving Bavarian cream. Then sweet milky hot tea.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    14760_XXX_v1.tif&wid=500&cvt=jpeg
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hoping that I'd die seconds after my last bite, I'd eat something that I normally can't digest easily but yet is insanely delicious:
    my scalloped potatoes, jerk beans and rice, fried plantains and sweet potato fries, a large bowl of guacamole with a spoon in it, and my grandma's rhubarb pie. And I'd wash it all down with a slew of cocktails.

*drooooool*
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    You mean if I knew that I was about to die?!

Well it would start with a few shots of bourbon for one . . .
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    Appetizer - calamari, the kind with the tentacles with some shrimp & scallops on the side................yummy
    Dinner - Turf & Surf with Grade A Prime black Angus - Prime rib ..............rare, and at least a 2 lb. grilled Maine Lobster, loaded baked potato with sweet corn-on-the-cob
    Desert - HOT apple pie cobbler with REAL french vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge
    Beverage - before and during dinner................Manhatten's on the rocks (very little ice) made with Knob Creek Bourbon
    After dinner drink - B&B chilled, straight up.
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Carne Asada burrito, Fried Chicken Taco, Fish taco. rolled taco's and a cheese quesadilla from Pedro's taco's in San Clemente, CA.
  • Brian_VA
    Brian_VA Posts: 125
    Options
    Life savers. ;)
  • janiecrake
    janiecrake Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Home made lasagne, with chips, salad and mayo, followed by Nigella Lawsons sticky toffee pudding recipe and double cream.
    Heart attack on a plate right there, sounds amaaaaazing.
    Right, off to get some carrot sticks from the fridge......
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Filet mignon, Caesar side salad, Loaded baked potato, Honey dinner roll, Side of asparagus, Pina Colada with double shot & Tiramisu for dessert . . . Yeah, I love food lol. Cheers ~ Levi

Make that two! Only I want a ribeye, grilled over charcoal, medium rare and some fried shrimp and scallops too!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    New York Strip medium rare. Lobster tail. Macaroni and cheese, and chocolate ice cream.
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Life savers. ;)

WIN!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Seafood!!!.....lobster, crab, salmon, shrimp, etc. :love:
  • RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    a platter of fried chicken, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and gravy, caesar salad, mac n cheese, fanta orange, mint choc. chip ice cream, brownies, general tso's chicken, garlic bread, and a nice steak.
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My entire meal would consist of desserts.....brownie, chocolate lava cake, ice cream sundae, multiple candy bars,cheese cakes,bread pudding, and cinnamon sticks from papa johns (so good) that should be sufficient...oh and diet coke